Dressed Up part 1

My name is David. I’m thirty years old. I live alone, and work as a joiner, restoring and repairing old furniture. I’m writing this and including these photos in case anything ever happens to me. I think it’s fair to the women that there’s some sort of explanation for what happened to them, and that someone will take care of them like I did. They’re still alive after all, even if it is unconventional.

I’ll start with the stone. I’m not even sure it is a stone, really – it’s smooth, flat and hard, cold to the touch, and round. It fits in the palm of my hand. But it’s perfectly circular, and has a regular flattened edge – it’s not a naturally occurring rock. It was stuck behind a wooden panel of a drawer of a dresser I was working on.

It dropped out and just rolled around in a circle – I remember looking it over, turning it in my hands. It almost seemed like a drinks coaster, but it was a little too small and a little too thick. The client, Mrs Kelly Madison, had found the dresser in the attic of a house she’d bought, and brought it to me to repair.

Mrs Madison was something else. She was glamorous, flirty woman in her fifties. She always dressed in tight, revealing clothes… And she was stacked. I’d done a few jobs for her over the previous few years and I’d always had a crush on her, but I’d always stayed professional out of a mix of respect and nerves. I was in awe of how she carried herself, the free way in which she showed off her awesome body. I longed to be between her thick thighs, to let my hands roam over her big, weighty breasts.



She walked into my workshop, and I stood, wiped off my hands, and grabbed the strange stone to show her. But as I reached out to shake her offered hand, something bizarre happened.

She froze, and then gasped sharply. The gasp was followed by an exhale… but the exhale didn’t end. Mrs Madison was breathing out constantly, and with considerable force. She swooned, and I thought she had started to faint, so I quickly put my arm around her and tried to lower her to the ground.

Her breath was hot and sweet. She bent in half, backwards, over my supporting arm.

She was deflating.

Her body and limbs were floppy, light and felt hollow. Her pupils rolled back in her head, and then her eyeballs literally rolled out of sight leaving two empty sockets – a horrific sight I will never forget.

Mrs Madison simply crumpled on the floor, an empty shell. Her hands were empty gloves, her face an unworn mask. In my other hand, the stone vibrated, pulsed with a dim light, and then returned to normal.

Somehow, the stone had turned Mrs Madison into a fleshy husk. Her clothes were still on, but aside from a kind of warmth and the unmistakable feeling of human skin and hair, she felt just like a piece of clothing too. At that moment, I was convinced I’d killed her and that in some freakish way I was directly responsible. Panicking, I thought it might be better to try and cover everything up than explain to the police, and so I grabbed her handbag and went for her car keys.

Her phone buzzed with a message from ‘Hubby’: “Hi honey, can’t wait for tonight! Hope the cabinet turned out well, show me later.” Christ, her husband knew she’d been to see me. She had to be seen somewhere else or I’d be in the frame for murder. I held up the floppy remains of the woman, and had an idea that repulsed me but which I thought would work.

If I disguised myself as her, drove around in her car, even took a couple of selfies, I could create the impression that she’d left me in good health… but I would need to put my head into the empty shell of Mrs Madison for it to be even remotely convincing.

Examining the body to see if I could bring myself to do it, I made a discovery. I thought that whatever had happened had perhaps dissolved the woman’s insides, leaving just her skin and hair, and that I would perhaps have to cut off her head to make a mask. But there was an opening in the skin that ran all the way from the nape of her neck to the top of her buttocks, and the inside of the skin was silky smooth and dry.

Mrs Madison had been changed into some kind of skin suit. This made everything easier. We were about the same height, though her slender neck, shoulders, arms and hands were much smaller than mine. Would she stretch, I wondered, and would anyone notice? The only way to know was to try. I undressed and folded up my clothes, and removed her dress and shawl, then her underwear. I turned her around and held open the aperture. Through it I could see the hollow domes of her empty breasts, the inside of her navel and down to the curve of her inner labia and the pinched opening of her asshole.

I slipped my head into the neck and felt it stretch gently around my skull. My eyes landed exactly behind her eyeholes and her jaw line aligned with my own. I turned to look for a mirror, to try and see exactly what I’d need to do to get away with impersonating Mrs Madison.

In the next instant, my life changed forever.

I felt the head clamp around mine, impossibly tightly for about five seconds before the pressure subsided. In those moments my lips, eyelids and ears merged and sank into those of the suit, and any gap between my skin and the internal surface of the suit was eliminated. My mind was flooded with knowledge of Mrs Madison, her life, past, and passions. I was still David, but Kelly Madison somehow became a fully accessible part of myself – an available extra I had plugged in. I wasn’t scared, but the sheer volume of information available to me was overwhelming.

I felt dizzy and had to sit. On an office chair I slumped for a moment, before realising that I was unconsciously slipping my legs into the legs of the Kelly suit. Like my head, they went on much more easily than their size would indicate. I was shocked to see the daintiness of my feet as I wriggled my toes. I touched my thighs as the suit locked into place – it felt divine. Her skin – my skin – felt so soft and smooth. I knew I wanted to feel it through her fingers… I was going to put the suit on fully.

My arms went inside hers. What was happening to me that my large, calloused, masculine hand could be encased in her tiny one? Was the suit changing me, or just the space I existed in? Whatever was happening, it felt good. Now that all my limbs were encased, I adjusted the body slightly, lining up the navel with my own.

In a snap, the suit locked around me, embracing me. The cheeks of Kelly’s ass became my own, and I felt her anus worming it’s way into mine with a pleasing intensity. After only a second or two, they were clenching and pulsing in unison. Then there was only my new womanly ass.

My nipples tingled inside the suit, and then became the tingling of the suit. The breasts were no longer hollow, but full of meaty, heavy flesh. Kelly’s flesh or my own flesh? My cock felt hard but was flattened against my body inside the suit and just seemed to… evaporate. The sensations remained, and soon I could feel the moistening of my smooth MILF pussy.

I fell to the floor, sliding my fingers over my hot, hard clit. Kelly sighed inside me, and I let her voice sound in time with mine. My first female orgasm vibrated through me on the floor of my workshop office.


I gathered my wits and got dressed. Just moving as Kelly was a sexual experience, and the pleasure she took in her own body was clear. The swing of her massive tits, the sway of her ass. My thoughts drifted to her husband, possessed of a thick, satisfying cock, driving it into my pussy the night before, fucking me as I came, unrelentingly driving me to a second and third orgasm, my thighs quivering as he withdrew, shooting his semen over my face, into my hungry mouth. Relishing the hot, glutinous liquid flowing over my tongue and down my throat...

It wasn’t hard to separate her memories from mine, but inside the Kelly suit I felt her desire and joy. I think my brain changed that day – became more malleable somehow. I’d never had any more than the most passing thought about sex with a man. I was pretty straight. But in her body, where both she and I delighted in her physical attributes, everything else just slid into place and aligned. I knew, immediately, that I would fuck a man in the Kelly suit that day.


I made a plan. I would need a day or so acting as Kelly before any suspicion as to my involvement could be eliminated. I reached to my back to see if I could find the aperture or any way to remove the suit. I could feel nothing, and a look with a mirror showed me nothing but the glowing skin of a hot trophy wife. Maybe the stone had some answer, but I got scared… What if this was a one-time deal? If I removed Kelly and couldn’t wear her again? It was better to leave that worry for now. I had no doubt that physically I could fool anyone for the time being. But what about my mannerisms, my walk, even my vocabulary? I went to Kelly in my head, and she manifested, fully formed, in me. “Have a darlin’ day, sweetie!” I said out loud, thinking of the last thing I – no, she – had said to Robert, her husband, possessor of the satisfying nine inch cock, that morning. Boy, I could not wait to get my pretty mouth around that monster again… The vivid shock and the clarity of Kelly’s desire jolted me back into control. There was a danger here, a constant renegotiation between the suit and the wearer. She was subservient to me, but there was a hell of an autopilot feature kicking in when I let it. It felt so good to let myself be her – so sexy, confident, rich and kind of bitchy. I might not even need to stop being her. 

A window kind of opened inside me, a view at another possible life. Kelly and her husband were older than me, sure, but were wealthy, attractive and happy. And her friends were like her too –  sexy milfs who dressed to kill and had amazing bodies. It was a rarified world which I had never experienced – affairs were common, and some of the women were in torrid, passionate secret relationships with one another. There was wife swapping, threesomes, hot gardeners, pool boys and chauffers on tap. Why would I want to work as hard as I did to go back to my tiny apartment alone? A few days in Kelly’s body would at the very least be a holiday. 

I put my clothes in a cupboard, left my phone and car keys in a drawer and took only my workshop key and the  stone, which I slipped into a small Jiffy bag and folded up in Kelly’s purse. I locked the door and strode out to Kelly’s car, a white Porsche. I knew where she lived, which gas station she used, where she parked, where her  license and registration were. “What am I missing?” I wondered to myself in Kelly’s sweet, Southern drawl. My shop… my things… the cabinet… the husband… the text! I needed to reply to the text while I was still here. 

“Cabinet will be end of the week. Just leaving now, home in 25 mins! xxx” I drove to the Madison’s gorgeous mansion and parked up outside. I felt on top of the world – every crowd I passed, every traffic light I stopped at I  got admiring glances and stares. Just the feel of my hair in the wind was a delight. Hubby had texted while I drove, saying he was out getting his suit and would be back at three. I had half an hour to myself. 

The house was tasteful and very big. My wardrobe was very large but a little more varied in tastefulness. I rooted through, eager to try on a few different dresses. Tonight we were… Ah! Tonight we were having drinks with Brandy and Nick, which usually led to some kinky play. Brandy was only twenty eight, though Nick and Robert were old school friends. She loved to fool around, and he loved to watch. It was a perfect excuse for us to fuck this young hottie. I pulled out a few options and admired myself in the mirror. 


A loose top and short skirt really let me show off my legs. 


The way the tight sweater dress clung to my figure  made me so hot.


I found quite the selection of underwear… So silky and naughty! I eventually settled on a low cut dress and cardigan with my breasts straining the material. I felt wifely, womanly, sexy, and I knew Robert would love it.


I heard the door shut  downstairs and called him up coyly. In the bedroom door, he grinned at me wolfishly and I slinked up to him, beginning to unbutton his shirt as I kissed him. Kelly was utterly, shamelessly in love with Robert, and I was too. Her feelings echoed and reverberated in me. It felt natural to allow myself to lean on her reactions and memories. I knew we were bleeding into one another. My mouth was salivating and I could only think of my husband’s dick. 

“I know you’re excited for  tonight, sugar, I am too. But I can’t share your first big load of the day with that girl.” I maneuvered  him onto the bed and stripped off my own clothes as I played with his erection. 


“You know it’s all for you, Kelly-baby,” he groaned. I closed my mouth around his cock. 

The sense memory I had from the Kelly suit didn’t match the overpowering lust I felt, the tingle on my plump lips as they slid over his hardness, the rapidity of the wetness I felt between my legs. Inside my mind, Kelly moaned. I moaned too. It was suddenly obvious to me – it felt so good because two of us were experiencing it, two of us wanted it. My lips weren’t only mine, they were hers too. She lived still, lusted and felt still.

Robert’s hands were in my thick, beautiful hair, driving my face onto his pole. The sheer length – nearly double that of my old, average dick – was spearing my throat, the pronounced ridge of his glans dragging out phlegm  and spit each time it withdrew. I found myself breathing through this awesome face-fuck, enjoying relinquishing  power, the involuntary gagging noises I was making turning both me and my husband on even more. 

He rolled me over, straddling me and slowly pulling his cock out until the head of his dick rested on my lower lip. I put out my tongue and tickled his frenulum for a second. “Here it comes baby!” I was staring cross-eyed at  his dick as it pulsed, seemed to rear up slightly, then spat out a rope of spunk of ungodly proportions. I felt it splash my upper teeth and ricochet down into my throat. With a groan, his second and third loads followed, great dollops of cum that flopped out onto my lips and rolled down into my depths. I grasped his dick and started jacking it, pulling out more spurts that I directed onto my tits.


Gulping the cum in my  throat, I lay back and  gently rubbed the rest into  the skin of my breasts. He  collapsed next to me. He  kissed my ear and whispered, “afternoon  nap?” I sighed in agreement, and felt his hand cupping my pussy.  “Tonight I’ll show everyone what this beautiful pussy is capable of… But for now…” His hand slipped into my panties and expertly parted my pussy lips, slipping one finger over my clit. “Fuck, you’re  already so wet Kelly baby.” 

“It’s what that big horse  cock does to me, sugar,” I moaned. His other hand slipped under my ass, and  he plunged his index and middle fingers into my wet vagina. “It ain’t gonna take long Robbie… I’m so fuckin’ turned on!” And then I saw stars. I felt my pussy clamp around his fingers and the impossible hardness of my clitoris gave way to a flood of honey from deep inside me. My moaning gave way to a guttural grunt. I’d never had an orgasm like it. His mouth was on mine and we kissed passionately, his familiar  taste sending me into  post-orgasmic rapture.  “So fuckin’ good…” We drifted off to sleep in each others arms. 

He gently shook me awake. “It’s after six  honey, we’re leaving at eight. I thought I should wake you up.”

“Thanks sugar… Guess I’d better shower.” Stretching my body, feeling my bare breasts shake and roll, it took me a moment to remember that I wasn’t really Kelly. Or I wasn’t just Kelly, more correctly. My heart leapt in my chest at  my lack of discipline. Standing in the shower, I let Kelly’s memory of her cleaning routine take over  while I tried my best to keep my mind on track. I was only Kelly for tonight. It felt great and fun, but I needed to do this – I had to make sure I wasn’t going to be blamed if Kelly couldn’t return. I shaved my legs and pussy, and dried off. Make up and hair next, then a dress.


I picked a short black dress with a plunging neckline – I could only really wear panties underneath. I thought  about Brandy the last time Kelly had seen her, wearing the sexiest lingerie… I put some silky items into a bag, thinking I could always get changed if things really heated up. I thought about Brandy’s youthful plumpness, the  heaviness of her tits…


Kelly faded to the back of my mind, and for a moment there was only David. I could use the stone on Brandy. I could fuck her along with Kelly’s husband tonight, then I could meet her tomorrow and transform her too. I could wear her and fuck any guy I wanted. I could have the body of a young hot wife and a sophisticated MILF to play with as I desired. 

Kelly’s identity returned to my head. “Do it. Take her. Preserve her, like you did  me. Wear me, and wear her on top. Start a closet of hot women suits and  corrupt yourself with our desires, our slutty thoughts, our bitchiness,  our lust for cock. Be your own harem.” I had to sit down and cross my legs to stop myself from jamming my hand into my pussy. I had flirted with being Kelly, fantasised about leaving my life and taking hers, but I could – if I was careful – be any person I wanted. I just had to figure out the stone.

To be continued



Comments

  1. Hi I have some great ideas for how this story goes do you take suggestions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to take them but I can't guarantee I'll use them for this story - I do already have a little plan mapped out.

      Delete
    2. ok as another story can you make one where a girl wears her best friends evil stepmoms skin and becomes evil

      Delete
    3. Sounds hot - I'll think about it!

      Delete
  2. ok I also have some great ideas and storied I would love to share and post on your blog will that be possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro are you working on what I suggested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, what was your suggestion?

      Delete
    2. Sorry I haven't. It's a hot idea but this is something other writers tackle much better than I could. Check out http:\\eviehyde.blogspot.com for the very best corruption and evil stepmom stories.

      Delete
  4. will you be doing a part 2 to dressed up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones