My Girlfriend's Secret

I was so excited for the year ahead. My girlfriend Nadine was seven months pregnant, and somehow even more beautiful than ever. She was absolutely my type - supportive, loving, affectionate, funny and sexy as hell. She was one of those ultra voluptuous women you may see from time to time, with large pillowy breasts, heavy hips and thick thighs. 

I had met her on the street, literally bumped into her, and she seemed as struck with me as I was with her. A couple of years later, we were all loved up in a committed relationship, living together and expecting. Our sex life was wild - I'd never met another woman who wanted to fuck as much as she did. Thankfully my stamina was up to the job and we were at it daily.

She knew her body drove me wild and often used to dress up just to turn me on. Flashing in public, sexy underwear, private strip shows, naughty pics and videos sent to me through the day at work. It all just fuelled my desire for her. And I worshipped her - her sweet pussy, her beautiful ass, her pretty face, those incredible breasts - she knew how I felt.

I thought when she told me she was pregnant that it might tail off a little, or at least slow down... Instead the opposite happened. She was even more voracious, and as her body changed she found new ways to turn me on. I was entranced by her growing belly, by her swelling breasts. 

She would often fuck me using her tits, and as we headed into the sixth month the saliva she so tenderly spread over my cock when I straddled her was joined by a dribble of milk from her darkened, leaking nipples. I swear that however sexy I found this, the delight on her face was a sign that she was even more excited than I. Nadine gripped and kneaded her tits around my shaft, tweaking her tests until she orgasmed, shuddering, beneath me. She would invariably guzzle down my cum, slurping it off her breasts and hands, wiping it into her mouth when I splashed her face with it. God, we were in love.

At seven months, we made a journey to visit Nadine's best friend Milena. If Nadine was physically astonishing, Milena was off the charts. She was a little older than Nadine, and maybe a little less cute and more womanly in terms of her face. Her breasts were immense - almost impossible to believe. They were full and shapely, rounded and fat. Without a bra - and she frequently went unsupported - they protruded far further than breasts that size and weight could reasonably be expected. My head was never truly turned - I knew what a great thing I had with Nadine - but in my idle fantasies I wondered what it would be like to fuck her. It was crazy enough that the two most naturally voluptuous women I had ever seen were best friends. Despite some flirting from Milena, I didn't want to ruin anything.

When we arrived, the two women fussed and complimented each other, and soon Milena was checking out Nadine's pregnant body. "I can't believe how big you've gotten! Look at the size of your boobs!"

Nadine pulled up her top - I thought to show Milena her rotund belly. But she didn't stop, hoisting it right over her enormous, braless breasts! Milena did the same, although she had on a supportive bra. I felt myself get hard as they began squeezing and comparing their tits. I knew the two were close, but this was something else!

Giggling, they turned to me. "Honey," said Nadine, "we've got something we need to tell you." I thought they were about to confess to a lesbian affair. I was wrong. It was so much stranger than that.

Milena and I aren't like other people. There's a reason we look this way... Why we behave like this. Why I'm horny all the time..." Nadine trailed off. She gulped nervously. "... and there's a reason I fell in love with you."

"We're witches. Earth guardians, daughters of Mother Nature," explained Milena. "Our bodies are abundant with her gifts. And now Nadine is pregnant, there's going to be some things that need to be explained. For example, your baby is more than two months away. A lot more."

Nadine smiled gently at me. "We can carry for up to five years. I'll reach a point soon when I can't really grow much more, and I'll slow right down. But our baby will still be developing, safe and happy." I was stunned! A five year pregnancy? "And it's likely to be a long pregnancy because you're one of us too, by birth." 

"How can you know that?" I had never known my biological mother. They told me that they can see people differently, that Nadine knew my heritage and physical preferences in women before she bumped into me. It was insane.

"I loved you straight away because I understood you," said Nadine. "Now you know, come with us and we'll show you what this means." They led me to the bedroom and began to strip my clothes. Milena kissed me passionately. Then Nadine  did. "It's okay. Everything is shared. We want you to give Milena a child today."

This was weird. It was a whirlwind. I was confused about what they were telling me. But I was also turned on and I just wanted to go with the flow. The idea of pumping a baby into Milena, my cum flooding her unprotected pussy, her body swelling beyond even her already insane proportions was beyond thrilling. I let them undress me. Nadine rubbed her huge, leaking breasts over my face. I captured a nipple between my lips and began to suck, a creamy reward flowing across my tongue. Milena knelt between my legs and began to passionately kiss my erection. She hefted up her breasts to rub them against my heavy, straining balls. She took hold of me and began wanking me into her hot mouth. Just when I thought I was going to ejaculate I heard the two of them simultaneously say "not yet" in a tone which was both soothing and yet unlike anything I had ever heard before. My boiling semen seemed to halt its rise and return to a simmer. 

I heard giggling and the two withdrew, laying on the bed, holding hands. "You're going to cum twice more," said Nadine, "only twice. Once for Milena, and then again for us both. Then something incredible is going to happen." She winked. I jumped in, pressing my face into Milena's sweet, womanly pussy and finding her prominent clit with my tongue. I slid my thumb into her depths as I licked, and heard a muffled moan in response, felt a hand in my hair holding me in place. Bending my neck to look up, I realised that Milena's mouth was filled with Nadine's milky tit, and my girlfriend was the one pressing me into her friend's cunt.

Milena was grunting and moaning in earnest, but I wanted her to orgasm on my cock so I left her pussy and moved up to her breasts. In many ways these were the prize for me, and I went to town licking, sucking and groping them, matching the passion she was showing to Nadine. I reached over to my girlfriend's hot, pregnant pussy and stroked her gently in a way I knew she liked. She wailed and began squirting on my hand in seconds, screaming "Hoooly fuuuuck!" Milena must be a hell of a tit sucker to send her so far along the path to pleasure. I could see Milena's cheeks reddening, and the tell-tale flush of approaching orgasm on her upper chest.

I lifted her legs, held them apart slightly, and slid my dick into her. "That's so fucking good," she said to Nadine through gritted teeth. "He's going to do it... he's going to give me a babeeeeee!" Milena was cumming hard, squirming, and I held her thighs tighter, fucking her through her orgasm and closer to mine. The sight of her huge tits sloshing on her chest, rolling, rippling and undulating as I thrust into her, her head cradled between my girlfriend's swollen breasts was too much.

"I'm... I'm going to cum..." I managed to squeak out.

"Yes, yes... Knock me up! Breed me!" There was a mad look in her eyes. I checked with Nadine, who had me fixed with an uncanny glare.

"Do it, honey. Go on, fuck her and fill her up! Pump it into her... Fire your cum deep inside her and make her pregnant. Do you know what she's going to look like? How enormous those huge tits of hers are going to become? What we're going to be like, plump and milky together?" She slid down the bed so that she was level with Milena. "Are you ready to be a mommy? You're gonna be fucking huuuge..."

"Yeah..." moaned Milena. "So fucking big... I feel so fertile... I want it so much!" The girls kissed, long and passionately, as I let go with the most intense orgasm of my life. I could feel my balls pull tight against me as I fired blast after blast deep into my girlfriend's big, busty BFF. I withdrew, still hard, and Nadine bent Milena's knees and drew them up to her chest. She held them there and they continued to make out. I dropped to Milena's other side and began to kiss her neck.

I soon realized that the girls had stopped kissing and were moaning into one another's mouths, a strange unified chant almost under their breath. "...maloyamandouta... barammannabada..." I could barely hear them but it echoed in my head, bubbled at the back of my throat, a song I wanted to sing along with but couldn't quite remember the words. After a few minutes they began giggling and kissed again.

"It's done. Milena is pregnant," Nadine said, smiling. Detecting my scepticism, she stroked my face. "It's our way to know... This is our way. And yours too."

"All that stuff about being witches - really?" I shook my head.

Nadine smiled, kindly. "Three hundred years ago, there was a coven of nine. They were hunted, and six of them fell... may the Earth bless our sisters."

"May the Earth bless our sisters," added Milena, nuzzling my chest.

"When only three remained, and they were frightened and isolated, they came up with a plan to escape. One would conjure all their power and send the other two into a sleep within the Earth. They would be nourished and protected by Mother Gaia, and released after many years. The third would die in body, but her essence would find a new host and be waiting when her sisters awakened." Nadine cupped my cheek. "Milena and I are the two that slept. Nearly three hundred years in the deep, warm earth, the milk of our dear planet flowing into us. It's how we got so big." She jiggled her boobs in demonstration.

"And the third is..." My lips felt dry.

"It's you, dear sister," Nadine said. "It's hard to explain, but I knew when I saw you. I bumped into you on purpose. I wanted to bring you to us... But first I wanted you to give me the thing you never could when we were sisters - a child. A pure-blood earth-witch child. Milena wanted the same, of course."

Even though my first instinct was to protest, defend my masculinity, I heard myself agreeing with Nadine. "The pull I've always felt to your body, so abundant, fleshy, fertile... Our instant attraction. Milena too. It makes sense..."

Milena was now stroking my cock. It was diamond hard. "Will you come back to us, Katerina? Will you take your old form and make us a coven once more?"

Nadine climbed over my legs, her hand joining Milena's. They were pumping my dick perfectly, dragging my foreskin up and down, up and down. "Come back to us, sister-lover. Assert your power over this vessel and emerge." I could feel old thoughts coming to the surface - my love for these two women intensifying, changing. I remembered a bright point inside me burning as my whole being collapsed into it.

I reached out to my two sisters, touching them with wonder. I did remember them, remember our coven. They were now jacking me urgently, and my dick seemed big, bigger and harder than it had ever been. Or... was my body becoming smaller? Was I shrinking? Milena and Nadine  were mumbling to each other, the strange low chant reverberating through my body. An old spell, I realised now, combining an incantation to draw out a spirit and one to mold flesh. I was falling into another personality - Katarina was emerging from within me. I wanted it.

"Yes my sisters! Bring me back! This body has had its use for us but the time of the coven must begin again. Pump that cock... Pull out every drop of cum and capture it." Nadine moaned and clamped her mouth over my erection. I looked down and I could see myself slimming down, my arms and legs narrowing even as my hips spread. My hands lost their mass... became graceful... feminine. I could feel my masculinity slipping from me, but it didn't feel like a loss. Instead it was like a shroud being pulled away, revealing my true self.

Milena mashed her breasts into my face, trapping me, and rubbed them around. I could feel my face changing under the pressure and I willed it - I remembered the beauty I'd once had and I wanted it back. My hands joined hers, giving my face a rough tit-fucking as my features settled. My dirty blonde hair was now tickling my shoulders. On my chest, succulent round breasts were bulging, nipples hard. I clenched the toes of my now dainty feet, held Nadine's head in place and blew the last remnants of my manhood into her mouth. An orgasm strong enough to kill the old me, and birth the new.

My balls were already gone, and my spent cock dwindled away in seconds. I felt myself open up and let my fingers dance down to my hot, wet vagina. I was a woman, Katerina, most powerful of the coven. I didn't have the exaggerated bodies of my sisters, gifted to them over three centuries in our mothers embrace, but I was beautiful and still blessed with a figure all would desire.

Nadine beamed at me, or at least as much as she could with her cheeks bulging with sperm. I lay back, spread my legs wide and held open my pussy. "Put it inside me, sister. Use your mouth and make me pregnant with the last issue of my old body." She ducked and hoisted up my hips so that my body curled from my shoulders, pussy pointing upwards. She drooled the cum directly into my hole, so fucking much of it. Gloopy and hot, I could feel it running into my depths. When the last drops were inside, Nadine placed her lips around my fresh clitoris and drove me to my first female orgasm in centuries.

Then, holding me as we had done Milena, we began our spell of conception, calling the sperm to the egg and allowing their joined nature to take root in my belly. Murmuring together in reverence for Gaia, our call was answered. Now I was pregnant too.

I loved my new/old body. Modern clothes and make up were a delight, and I loved my manicured nails after my sisters and I visited a salon. I even loved shaving my long legs. It was so easy to be beautiful in the world of the now.

Our sisterhood did not stop my passion for Nadine or for Milena. We lived together, joining in praise of the earth, helping where we could, and - yes - luxuriating in one another's bodies. I loved their big, beautiful tits even more than when I was a man.

Then there was my pregnancy. I was so thrilled when I began to lactate. The first dribble, oozing from my nipple was a lovely feeling, but I felt a vital sexual thrill when I sprayed all over the kitchen floor.

Soon I was showing, and my sisters were overjoyed. They gave me as much attention as I'd given them.

It felt so good to be that way, and my fundamental bond with Gaia grew with each day.

As I'm writing this, I have been pregnant for almost three years. Nadine is approaching four years and feels close to giving birth. Milena conceived on the same day as me and is beautifully heavy now.

And I love being this way: a knocked up, milky, sexy mother with a body to die for. I could stay this way forever...



Comments

  1. I absolutely love this - really sexy. It goes into territory I never cover and you do so well... MILFY breeder stories are so hot and you're the absolute best at them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evie! From you that's huge praise as you're the gold standard for sexy TF. x

      Delete
  2. Are you dead bro no new stories. Where is the skinsuit story asked for earlier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dead just busy as hell. Did I say I was going to write you a skinsuit story?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones