At the mercy of my hormones

It happens… unpredictably. Every time I’m back to normal I’m on edge for weeks, months even, thinking it is about to happen again. And just when I think it won’t, maybe I’m free, it does. I’ll never be free of it.

It started about five years ago. My little sister spiked a soda I was drinking with a massive dose of our mothers’ hormone replacement therapy drugs after I teased her about her growing boobs. Yep, I was a dick. What teenaged boy isn’t? Maybe she thought I would get a little sick, or maybe I’d have trouble getting erections for a week or two. Instead, doctors told me, it kick-started a second, separate endocrine system which had lain dormant in my body since birth. So now, when this system builds up enough power, I’m flooded with female hormones which operate aggressively and… well… I’ll tell you about the first time it happened.

My sister Kat confronted me when I got home from college one day, asking how I was feeling. “Actually, I’ve been feeling a little off. Kind of sweaty and uncomfortable.” She was grinning. “I’ve been really hungry though. I ate two lunches and a big pastry on the way home, and I could still eat a horse.”

“Maybe you’re the one having a growth spurt,” she laughed, and tweaked my nipple through my striped t-shirt. It hurt so much.

“Fuck!” I yelled in surprise, folding my hands across my chest. My nipples felt unusually sensitive all of a sudden. “What the fuck, Kat?”

“Not much fun, is it? I’m tired of you teasing me about my tits. I can’t help it if they’re getting bigger and I don’t like being made fun of.” Kat was eighteen months younger than me, and in the last year had gone from almost flat to what I guessed were F cups. It ran in our family - our mother was an H cup - but I still found it funny to point at her jiggling chest and make comments when she bounced past me. I regret it now, believe me.

She got a funny look on her face. “Anything else wrong, Mike? How’s that sensitive teen dick?” The truth is that I was aching to jerk off. Aside from the strange fever, I’d been getting involuntary erections all day. Even more than usual. Even as I was talking to my brat of a sister, my cock was hard in my jeans.

“What did you do?” I asked weakly. Kat confessed - the litre and a half of Mountain Dew I’d drunk while gaming the night before had been 80% hormones tailored for our pre-menopausal mother. “You little -HNNNGH!” I went to chase her, but instead found myself trying to stay upright. My heart was beating hard and my erection was so thick and full that it hurt. Kat carefully approached me in case I was faking.

“Mike… Mike, are you okay? What’s that in your pants?” I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth and dropped to my knees. There was a moment of quiet, and my body seemed entirely normal again. I was about to stand when everything on my body seemed to burst into new life simultaneously.

My hair, finger and toenails all began to grow, propelled into overdrive by my rebelling body. I could feel my hips pressing against the low waistband of my jeans, making the fabric creak and further constricting my aching dick. I clutched at it, only for the slightest extra pressure to make me blow my load inside my boxer briefs. Kat looked horrified as a wet stain darkened my crotch. My stomach lurched as I felt my wet, soft genitals pull inside my body.

As thick, dark hair fell from my head, I could see the hair on my forearms thinning. Between my legs, I could feel my trimmed pubes pushing out, a short thick thatch across the top of my… my… Oh God. I had a pussy. I could feel it, wet and slick, ready to be… Ready to be fucked! I held my chest, knowing what was next.

Under my hands, my now narrow torso produced first a pair of bumps, which quickly became good, firm breasts. Which continued, as is the case with my family, into a big soft pair of tits. They distended the striped pattern of my long sleeved t-shirt, and I couldn’t stop squeezing and fondling them as they surpassed my sister’s tits and then my mother’s tits in size. Huge, heavy, round knockers. Too big for my body, which had shrunk significantly. Too big for almost any body. Regaining a degree of control, I looked at my sister’s shocked face and went to the mirror. She ran out of the room to call an ambulance for me. 

What I saw was astonishing. I had aged into womanhood - I looked like my mother’s previously nonexistent, sexier younger sister.

Huge breasts dominated my frame, but my wide, womanly hips, thick thighs and round ass were all fascinating. I ran my hands through my hair, feeling it’s luster and natural bounce. Something in my brain had clicked over and the fear was gone. Only pleasure remained. I started playing with my tits through the hopelessly stretched shirt, jiggling them, bouncing them in my hands, feeling my nipples harden at the touch of my fingertips.

That’s how it is when I change. Doctor’s have put it down to the hormonal rush. It’s not another personality, it’s more that my priorities all change. Even my sexuality - I consider myself a straight man, but when I’m her I just want to fuck everyone. My inhibitions evaporate - it’s like I’ve been drinking. The day I first transformed, I couldn’t take my hands off myself… The feeling of my gigantic breasts bouncing and rolling on my chest, so heavy and soft was too much. I pulled off my shirt and began hefting, licking and kissing my tits, nuzzling the soft skin, letting them swing and hang.

I waited for the doctors, enjoying my body and secretly worried that it might be taken away from me.

Two nights later, as I lay sleeping in hospital, I changed back. My skin flaked and cracked off as I grew. My breasts receded and my dick grew back as the chemical battle for my masculinity was won in my blood and organs. I awoke a long haired, long nailed version of my old self. And although I remembered loving being a huge breasted MILF, I was scared it would happen again.

It did, four months later as I walked through town.

That change lasted a week. By the end of it I lost my virginity as a woman.

It happened again on a camping holiday with two friends, right in the middle of the woods. At this point, I was getting confident in my temporary feminity and loved to tease people with my outrageous body. On the first night in the tent, they fucked me together, their big teenaged dicks stretching my asshole and pussy. It was heaven.


It wasn’t a secret anymore. My friends all knew, my family was used to it. And me… Well, I was always scared up until the point the hormones began to flow. Then the power of the change, the thrill of my elastic skin as it fills with womanly flesh, the feeling of ejaculating as my masculinity is temporarily expelled… once it is under way, I love it. And in this sexy body, I always make sure I have a good time.

So here I am, with a wrecked polo shirt and two huge bouncing tits. That’s my explanation. Sorry if it’s weird, but it’s who I am now. If you like them, have a feel… Big, aren’t they. That’s right. Suck them, get my nipples hard… Yessss…







Comments

  1. Glad to have you posting again. You're one of the very best to ever create tg content, hope to see more as the year continues. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words! It's been a crazy year but I'm really trying to carve out some time to get the ten things I have in my drafts finished. Hold on!

      Delete
    2. Are you interested.in having an assistant?

      Delete
    3. @Charlotte_Cleo not particularly - the difficulty is in finding time to do the writing, which I want to do myself. Everything else is easy. Thanks for the suggestion though!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker