Feeding My Wife

 


My wife bought me an antique ring for our anniversary, and naturally I slid it onto my finger and held it up to show her.

A look of confusion and horror crossed her face as she looked at me. "What's happening to you?" She staggered backwards and fell to her knees as I became aware of a strange wave of dizziness come over me.

Before I knew it, I was shrinking, my limbs thinning, my skeleton creaking as it reformed. The ring compressed, remaining tight even as my fingers narrowed. My fingernails grew and hair fell about my face despite my previous baldness. I forced my rebelling body to pivot towards the mirror over our fireplace just in time to see my weathered face and large nose become someone else's face entirely - a beautiful woman, younger even than my wife.

I felt my jeans creaking as my new wide, womanly hips and round arse strained the material. It held, unlike my shirt. Massive new breasts were growing, popping the top buttons despite my smaller stature. Finally able to move my arms, I tore off my shirt entirely and, with a pleasurable tingle that travelled directly to my new pussy, I began to squeeze and heft my huge titties.

My wife inched closer. Her hands tentatively ran up my body and I released my boobs to her grasp. "There... there's milk..." She seemed hypnotised as white droplets appeared on my nipples. "Oh god, I want it! I need to fucking suck on your tits Michael!"

I allowed it. She fed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones