Genetic Sluts 1

 


As my girlfriend Claudia and I played with the heavy saline bags from the display case in the cosmetic surgeon’s waiting room, a strange sort of mania overtook us. We were only there to get an old scar on my head looked at, but before we knew it we were holding the implants up to our faces and our chests. We kissed playfully, pretending we were mashing huge knockers together.

The doctor came out and saw what we were doing. “Ah, right. This again. Come with me, please!” We followed him into his office. “Both of you remove your clothes and sit down.” His commanding tone and our strange compulsion meant that we did exactly as he said. He looked over our faces intently, prodded my girlfriend’s small breasts and held my balls for a moment.

“Yes, you’re both well underway. Please rub this cream onto your chests.” He handed us a small pot and we complied. “You see, there’s something in the genetic make up of some people that activates when they are in close proximity to breast implants. They undergo a second sexual maturation, usually becoming women, and enter a state of high sexual arousal. It’s happening to you both now, but don’t worry - I’m going to help.”

The doctor walked over to a storage closet and came back carrying two pairs of the largest implants I could imagine seeing. As he took them out of their protective wrapping, I felt light headed and my body seemed floppy… almost elastic. “I know they’re big, but I promise you won’t be satisfied with anything smaller.” Claudia was panting as the doctor pressed one of the implants against her right breast.

Her nipple seemed to open up, stretching like the neck of a balloon. Wider, wider until it closed around the implant and sucked it inside. “Nnnnngggahhh fuck!” Claudia screamed, clearly orgasming. As the doctor repeated this with her left breast, I noticed her hair changing. It was turning blonde, bright bottle blonde, and curling up on itself. Her eyelids seemed to be covered in green shadow - later I came to know this was pigment her body was generating. Her lips too grew more red. She looked like a… like a whore.

In fact, she looked like a middle aged whore. Claudia was aging, going from her mid twenties to her forties rapidly. Weight packed onto her midriff, thighs and ass. A little double chin developed along with wrinkles around her eyes. The huge implants, which a moment ago were stretching her skin, now hung low, weighing down big, fat breasts. She came again, this time rubbing her newly bald pussy with long nails. Despite my confusion, and my fear, and whatever was happening physically, my cock was erect.

“Your turn now. Don’t worry - every study shows it feels really good. Just look at your friend here.” The doctor’s voice was soothing, but I was panicking as he advanced holding the other implants. The new Claudia was suddenly between my legs, jerking my erection into her mouth. My nipples were twitching and I watched with horror as they began to open up. My mouth kicked into gear.

“No! Don’t do it! I don’t want to have tits! I’m a man!” But I couldn’t make a move to stop him.

“You used to be a man. But you’re turning into something else. Another person who has been waiting inside the cells of your body to emerge. Just look in the mirror.”

I looked to the large mirror at the side of his office. I could see myself, but I was different. Where I had been over six feet tall, I was now clearly much shorter. My face was different - rounder, and my eyes were larger, my nose smaller. Between my now hairless legs, my cock seemed huge. As my mature, big titted slut girlfriend slid her mouth up and down the length, I saw the doctor insert the first implant into my hungry nipple. Then the second. If anything these were even bigger than Claudia’s, and as I felt my nipples close up and the heavy bags settle an ominous layer of fat began to form around them. It felt, shockingly, like I was meant to have them. That I was meant to be just like Claudia, a chubby, cock-hungry slag.

That realization seemed to reorientate my entire self. I could move again, and grabbed Claudia’s head, pulling it right down to the hilt of my erection. She took it easily, and squealed in delight as I spunked the last of my masculinity directly down her throat. I let go of her, and watched my rapidly deflating cock fall from her mouth. My balls seemed to dwindle away to nothing, my penis withdrew as if it were being rolled up into my body. Between my chunky thighs, I grew a pussy. I was a woman now. Claudia helped me to stand and we both turned to the mirror.

My tits were bigger and higher than hers, and my stomach less rounded. My hips, arse and thighs were thick. I had aged too, into my forties at a guess, and my hair was straight and blonde, more natural looking. I had a smattering of freckles on my cheeks and tits, but still some of the same permanent make-up that Claudia had. Blue eyeshadow, pink lips. “I’m a woman now…” I whispered in awe.

“You’re a slut now. You always were, before you even touched those implants. You just couldn’t express it.” The doctor had stripped, and was stroking his sizeable cock. Claudia led me to him. I sat on his dick, sinking my new cunt onto him. Claudia gave me her heavy knockers to suck. I felt so strange… so silly. But I felt sexy, hungry for sex. I remembered being the old me, but I couldn’t really understand why I was different then. So much of everything seemed pointless compared to the sensation of my pussy lips sliding along a prick, or my tits bouncing, or my BFF Claudia’s huge rack in my face, or a parade of boys unloading streams of jizz in my holes, on my face, on my tits, in my hair. My new bimbo whore life was in front of me, and I was so happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones