Male Cage


"Chris, I'm your doctor and I know what's wrong with you. You just have to trust me. Tell me you trust me... Good. Your problem is this: you are a woman and you don't know it. You might well like women, but I'm the expert and I'm telling you that your body, your psyche, your preferences are all trapped in a male cage. Each of them wants to be female so desperately that they are pulling you apart - that's why you're confused, upset, why you're ill. I can cure you, though. Just come over here and sit with me. Look into my eyes and relax... Can you feel my fingers in your hair? It's so long and lustrous now. Can you feel my hand around your narrow waist? Look, your shoes are too big and they've fallen onto the floor! Feel free to giggle my dear, it must come as a great relief. How about my hand between your legs...? Yes... You feel wet there, that's how you should be. Now, here's the next step, a big one for you: kiss me. Don't you think I'm handsome? Good girl Chrissy... Wow, that's much better. Your face is remarkable - you're really a Japanese girl. Doesn't that feel better? Good... Final step Chrissy - sit astride me and pull that vest off. Show me that you're a real girl - wow! You must have been pent up!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones