Cerebex Works!


Cerebex was getting very popular. Expensive but widely available, it was a drug designed to focus the mind on work and achieving goals, and marketed under the slogan "Be the best you". I've always been a loser, drifting from one job to another, easily distracted and with no ambition, so I took Cerebex to help me in a job interview. I suffered an unexpected side effect, though - as I lay in bed, I could feel my mind whirling and churning, new ambitions bubbling to the surface from a part of me I'd always repressed. "I want it, I deserve it," the voice underneath my own said. 

I felt sick for a moment, then unbelievable ecstacy as I spontaneously ejaculated what would be my last cumload as a man. My genitals shrivelled and withdrew into my body. My metabolism went into overdrive, hair and nails growing at an extraordinary rate. I could feel my bones shifting, legs lengthening, hips growing wider... my face contorted in agony as it reshaped into that of a beautiful woman. As full and perky breasts grew from my chest, the voice inside me consumed my brain. She was stronger than the old me, sharper and more cruel.

As advertised, I was now the best me: gorgeous, haughty, ambitious, demanding - a real bitch. You know you've already decided to hire me, so keep on fucking me. That's it... don't stop... yes!

Comments

  1. Men are just sooooo.... inefficient. Now the cerebex has kicked in she'll be a better worker forever.

    Love this idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones