You Know What I Need

The restless, jumpy feeling came over Milena again at around 11am. She tried to put it out of her mind, to stay busy and distract herself but it was useless. By the time she’d fed her family lunch and cleaned up, she was agitated and uncomfortable. Her thighs and pussy were burning, her lips were tingling and her breasts were itching inside her large, custom-made bra.

“I have to go out for a short while darling, please keep an eye on the kids!” She was out of the door before her husband could respond, and in the car on her way to the health spa. She started the hands free phone and called Nika. “I’m on my way over. Can I see you?”

“Look Milena, I have a very busy afternoon. We can’t keep doing this.”

“Please, just half an hour. Please. You know what I need. I think you need it too.”

“Milena, I…”

“Nika, tell me you haven’t been thinking about me. Tell me you don’t want my tits in your mouth again.”

At 2pm, Milena was in the physio waiting room. She was squeezing her legs together, getting her pussy worked up when Nika called her in.

Nika was tall, over six feet, and towered over Milena, but couldn’t match the older woman in the chest. Nika had very big breasts, but Milena was truly enormous. In the massage room, Nika closed and carefully locked the door. When she turned around, Milena was already against her, topless, her hands roaming under NIka’s cotton shirt, kissing her.

“I can’t get you out of my head, Nika. I’m in bed with my husband, he’s touching me and all I can think about is your hands, your beautiful breasts. He can’t do what you can, he doesn’t feel the way you do!” Milena turned her back to Nika, grabbed the woman’s hands and put them on her naked body. Nika couldn’t help but let her hands roam over the big knockers.

Nika knew what she was talking about. Her own marriage was solid but from her first appointment there was something different about Milena’s body. She hadn’t really ever felt sexual desire for a woman before, not strongly, but there was an instant compatibility between the two of them. A innate knowledge of they wanted to be touched, how their breasts should be cherished and loved, how they complimented one another’s form.

Nika said none of this as her mouth was full of Milena’s delicious fat nipple. Her hands, delicate despite her stature, were struggling to encompass even one of the giant knockers. The boobs were so heavy, so full... Nika slipped over the edge of normal thought and into a fever state as she indulged in her former client's body. “Yes... suck my tits. Nnnnn fuck, your mouth feels so good!”

“Your tits taste so good.” Nika got a wicked idea. “Here - try yourself.” With difficulty, she hefted Milena’s huge boobs up, and crammed them into Milena’s face. Milena eagerly latched onto her own nipple, suckling hungrily.

“I can’t have you turning up here all the time, tempting me. I’m supposed to be working - I’m supposed to be a medical professional. You walk in with your curvy, MILF-y body and send me crazy with your tits... Making me into your tit-sucking slave!” Nika had talked herself into a state of arousal. She pulled the breast from Milena’s mouth and went to work on it, sucking deep, chewing gently.


“Get onto the bed... on your hands and knees. I want to milk your big udders.” Milena did as she was asked, and Nika’s eyes went wide as she saw how fat the dangling breasts were, how full and round they hung.

Nika weighed one in her hand - more than twice the weight and size of her own. It was astonishing - Milena was astonishing. Nika grabbed them both and began squeezing, massaging, coaxing. “Keep going... please. A few more sessions like this and my milk will come back in.”

It was as if her tits were alive for the first time in years. Maybe it was Nika’s skill as a masseuse, maybe it was her own big milkers, but she could do something to Milena that no-one else ever could. Milena tensed the muscles in her pussy and orgasmed... It was just too much.

“I want your tits now, Nika.” Milena lay back and Nika dangled her breasts into Milena’s sexy, mature face.


Milena lavished as much attention on Nika’s tits as she had received. Nika’s tits tasted faintly of the sterile room they were in, a little of her sweat from the busy working day. But most of all, they tasted like Nika smelled - sweet, full, creamy. Nika moved and sat on her chair, and Milena rolled over to keep latched on. Nika’s knees went weak and she came, her pussy gushing in her grey cotton pants. She knew she would have to change.

After their indulgence, the women hugged, letting their big soft breasts push against each other. They kissed deeply, exploring one another’s mouths with their tongues. Nika gave a few final squeezes and gropes to Milena’s chest, and whispered into her ear.

“My husband is away tomorrow. Come to my house tomorrow night. I agree - we can’t ignore this or pretend it’s not happening. I think I’m in love with you and your gorgeous tits, and I don’t want to stop.”

Milena smiled back and nodded. Nothing would keep her away.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones