ASEC - Jordan parts 1 to 4

Part 1

Five weeks into the ASEC crisis, and the world was at breaking point. Our town had businesses simply abandoned, police and fire services almost entirely gone. We untransformed were just trying to live like we did before, albeit with the constant threat of the signal. No television, smartphones, internet. I was still going to school every day, and despite everything I was just as miserable as I'd ever been. There weren't enough teachers anymore, and many children were absent, either being kept at home by protective parents or not having attendance enforced by transformed parents.

I was just eighteen, underdeveloped, nerdy, and bullied. The fear of ASEC hadn't given my tormentors any less of a reason to mock me, just a new angle. Whereas before I was a called weed, or gay, I now got asked why ASEC only turned me halfway into a little girl. I still got beat up. ASEC didn't affect kids, but plenty of my year group weren't kids anymore. I still felt like one... I was so ashamed of my scrawny body, my tiny dick and balls, my squeaky voice, my physical uncoordination.

I was cornered one afternoon by Nick and Ben, my worst bullies. They were both big guys, football players who could push me around with ease. Ben had knocked one of my teeth out a couple of months earlier, and I was permanently dotted with bruises on my arms and legs from them. "I bet little Jordi would end up a lovely chick, he's nearly all the way there already."

"Yeah, just give in and change. You're never going to get any action with your baby cock anyway." Nick slugged me in the stomach and I sank down to the floor, eyes stinging with tears. "Maybe we just give him the signal now and see what kind of bitch he ends up as?"

Ben laughed. "Why not? When he's a real-deal girl we can show him what a couple of big cocks can do." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an iPhone.

I clamped my eyes shut. "Please don't! Please..."

"Jesus... of all the people who should be begging for this it's you. There's no way you're ever going to get fucked without help." Maybe they were right. What was I hanging on to? What point was there in being me? But still... I hung on. "Open your eyes, bitch!" One of them grabbed my head and forcibly began pulling up my eyelids. "OPEN YOUR EYES!" They were too strong, and when I caught the tiniest glimpse of the flashing lights of ASEC I found I could not close them again or turn away.

The shocking, static noise and flickering visual stopped. My head throbbed. I looked around - Ben and Nick were watching me expectantly from a few feet away. Their faces fell as I got to my feet. "It didn't fucking work! Why didn't it work? It worked on Samantha!"

"I don't know. Did he actually see it? Like, the whole thing? Fucking grab him, let's do it again."

An authoritative voice sounded down the corridor. "Hey, who's down there!" The clack of shoes on tile followed and my attackers scarpered. I felt woozy, sick, but they were right. I hadn't changed. I was different. Another thing I'd failed to do. Mrs Palmer, my Sociology teacher, helped to steady me. "Come on, let's get you sat down and find out if you're okay. Through the tears and confusion I nodded, and she opened a door. I sat down, only to realize that something was happening inside my pants.

A couple of years later, when I talked to a doctor who passed through, she speculated that my lack of physical development before exposure to ASEC may have been down to a lack of certain nutrients, or my body's ability to produce hormones, and that when I was exposed ASEC just couldn't fix them. Another said that they had never observed a sickness or disability that ASEC hadn't been able to fix, and that it was much more likely that I was a "liminal case" - the spin of the genetic wheel that came with ASEC just ended up producing something way closer to the original me than most people, or had only a limited effect on me. I was an outlier - but I always had been.

I wailed and grabbed my balls - they were pulsing. They were growing. "It was ASEC," I panted, "two of the guys made me watch it... Mrs Palmer, I'm changing!"

Mrs Palmer stood and looked around for a second, before trotting over to the door and closing it. She was older, maybe 45, but tall and in great shape. She wasn't perhaps the obvious crush, but I'd always had a little thing for her. Literally. She pushed her long brown hair behind her ear. "Let's get your jeans off, Jordan. I don't want you to hurt yourself," she said softly. I felt heat concentrated between my legs as she unbuttoned and unzipped me. "It's okay, I'll make sure you're okay." Through my panic, I caught her expression - she was smiling, biting her lip in anticipation. I realized that she was getting turned on. She tugged down my jeans and boxers to reveal my swelling shaft. What had been underdeveloped, only an inch long when soft and barely three when hard was now getting thick and meaty. My marble sized balls were now egg sized and stretching the skin of my scrotum.

The pain subsided and was replaced by a strange kind of ecstasy as I watched Mrs Palmer kneel next to me, move my hand from my crotch and begin feeling my growing dick. It was still soft, but she wrapped her hand around it. Her other hand went to my testicles. I could see the growth pushing her hand wider, pushing her fingers apart. "It's getting so heavy, baby. Oh, you're growing a huge cock." Her words went straight to my dick and I became hard quickly. It extended so far beyond the grip of her fist - which she could now only just get around the thickness of it - I think it would have taken her and and both of mine to cover the length. She whimpered as my balls swelled in her other hand.

It stopped. I was HUNG. A thick cock which must have been pushing a foot in length, and a big heavy pair of balls. But I hadn't changed anywhere else. Not a bit. I was still short, skinny, gawky. Not that Mrs Palmer seemed to care. "Oh baby, look at you with this big hard dick. Does it hurt? Let me help you feel better..." She had been jacking me off before she even started talking. Her mouth was so close to the end of my knob, like she was trying not to suck me off.

"Yes please, Mrs Palmer." This was wild. I was still me, more or less, but with a big dick - I didn't feel out of control or overwhelmed by desire. I just felt... in control. There was a lot of sensation coming from all the new flesh, and the fact that a woman was jerking me off was crazy, but I also felt that I was somehow owed this attention, or that my cock was. I sound mad, I know. But I think was getting a peek inside the mentality of ASEC victims. They don't feel lucky, or cheated, or nervous or predatory. They just exist as they are, with all their changes. It's something animal.

I stood over Mrs Palmer. She was going crosseyed trying to look at my cock, beating me off just inches from her face. "Please... my balls..." I begged. She got a crazy twitch in her eye and moaned low as she pressed her face into my scrotum and began to lick. In my head, something clicked - she was a cock-worshipper, I understood. I could read her kink in her body language, in the words she'd said. Maybe through her pheromones or though skin somehow. Mrs Palmer loved big dicks and balls, got turned on by cock growth, and was now on the verge of cumming having her face smothered by a younger man's big ballsack. I knew just how far I could push her.

So I did.

"Show me your body." She brought her face out from under my nuts, and automatically began to strip, revealing her black lingerie and tight body. "You look so beautiful." She seemed so happy that I thought so. I had a strange power over her now. I didn't have to be polite. "Suck me." 

"Oh, thank you Jesus," she mumbled to herself as she clamped her mouth around my thick new dick and began sucking like her life depended on it. It didn't take long before I felt orgasm approach, but this was different to all the solo jack off sessions I'd had at home. The point at which I always blew was behind me before I knew it. From my dick, through my balls, in my thighs, my gut, my hands I could feel the bloom of my impending eruption.

When I came, it was mighty. I filled her mouth, and she swallowed eagerly. My knees buckled as she took my dick from her lips and jerked me over her face and tits. I kept on spurting. Was this what manhood really felt like? Or was this ASEC and it's boost to my body alone?

She put her lips back around me, intent on getting every drop. The way she was sighing and humming, it was as if the head of my dick was the world’s most delicious truffle.

Eventually I softened and she retreated behind her desk. She began cleaning herself up. “You’re a strange one Jordan. The only thing ASEC did was give you a big penis? I’ve not heard of anything like this.”

“I’m strange? You're not even an ASEC case and you were cock drunk!”

“Oh god... Don't say anything, please. My neighbour transformed in front of me in the first week, grew a monster cock and fucked my face... I never knew until then how much I loved big dicks. I see him twice a day and drink his cum, gallons of the stuff, direct from the source. And somehow, I want more. This whole epidemic has me chugging cock every day. And now there's you... Please come and see me between classes. You can do anything to me as long as I can eat your jizz.”

I told her I would and kissed her gently, then headed out. I was scared Ben and Nick would be waiting for me around every corner, so I decided to head somewhere safe...

Part 2

I walked home, trapped between my worry about my bullies and my elation over my big new cock and first sexual experience. As I got to the end of my road, I heard a shout. "Jordan, darling! Can you come over?" Mrs Henderson, one of our neighbours, was calling me from her doorway. She was a sweet old woman, well into her eighties, and I often did chores and gardening to help her out. She beckoned me into her house.

"Now Jordan, I've got something big to ask you. And it's going to sound a little crazy, but I want you to hear me out. You know I've been ill for a little while, and I'm not getting any younger. I'm lonely and aside from you and your parents, I don't have many friends around here. I don't have much of anything, really.

"Well, I've been listening to the radio about this ASEC, and I've decided to give myself over to it. The way I see things going is either things get worse and I'm stuck on my own, or I catch the thing and I get a fresh start and a healthy body. What do I really have to lose?"

"But Mrs Henderson... You might not be you any more. I've heard about it changing people and they've just turned into sex obsessed fiends." I wanted to talk her out of it, but I knew I wasn't being very convincing. The benefit I'd already experienced was out of this world. The thought of this nice old woman turning into some desperate slut or horny dude was too weird to contemplate. "Look. There's no guarantee it will work anyway. You might end up turning into a guy, or an airhead. I got hit with it today, and I barely changed at all."

"R... really? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I'm good, actually, I'm glad it happened. But I also feel very, very lucky. I think you need to ask yourself if you're ready for the worst case outcome, and if it's a yes then just do it."

She sat still, thinking. "As far as I can tell, the worst case is that it doesn't work at all. The worst thing I could transform into, from my current point of view, would be a man. But even then, youth and health are so much more important than any silly idea about sexual orientation. No-one is ending up any more than about 50, so if I end up a 50 year old man I will be healthy and thirty five years younger than I am now. I'm just tired of withering away. Do you know how it feels to be unnoticed by everyone? I haven't even been touched by a man for almost three decades. Will you help me?"

"...If it's what you really want, Mrs Henderson, then I think I can help. Do you have a computer or a cell phone?"

"I have a phone that my grandson bought me. It's one with a screen, but I've had it switched off since they told us." She went to the kitchen and pulled it from a drawer.

"That will be fine, I'm sure. Do you want to speak to anyone before we... y'know?"

"There's only my grandson, and I'm pretty sure he's already changed. He would ring me every week, and now nothing all month." I started up her iPhone, a few generations old but it would still work. I went onto youtube - ASEC was the first video on the homepage.

"You're sure? Last chance!"

"I'm sure. Just stay with me while it happens, won't you?" I was nervous. I didn't want this old woman to hulk out and assfuck me (did I? God knows what ASEC had done to my brain...), and I wanted her to be okay and happy. And damn it, if I deserved a boost to my junk, this sweet lady definitely deserved another chance at youth and sexual adventure. I held up her phone and pressed play.

I watched the ASEC video carefully. Freed from it's effects, I peered into the intense flickering colours for any recognisable shapes or images. Nothing. As it ended, I turned back to Mrs Henderson. She sat perfectly still, eyes glazed over, breathing slowed to almost a stop. I flicked her phone onto camera and began to record, took off her glasses and set them on the table beside her seat.

After a minute or so, her skin rippled like the surface of a lake, then tightened all at once. Her wrinkles and blemishes just vanished, leaving her looking much younger. I watched her sunken cheekbones fill out, her teeth regrowing and whitening, her eyes losing the cataracts that dulled them. Her hands also looked younger, and her nails cleared up and lengthened. I heard a troubling creak, and realised her legs were growing. I was actually hearing her bones elongate! All over, she began to fill out, packing on weight and muscle she had shed over her long life. Her shoulders broadened, and under her cardigan I could see her breasts inflating. Mrs Henderson squirmed into life, running her hands over her body in pleasure. It was very arousing, and before I knew it I was rock hard inside my jeans.

Her cropped white hair poured out of her head, becoming a reddish brown. She turned to face me as the changes subsided. She was tall, nearly six feet, a statuesque, long-legged, heavy shouldered, big-titted, wide-assed amazon in her early thirties. Strong legs had stretched her stockings, a big, round ass was straining her skirt, which now looked kind of short. Her breasts domed under her clothes. She pushed her presumably now useless glasses down her nose playfully.

"Oh Jordi! Look at me! I'm perfect!" She laughed in sheer joy, kicking off her slippers and grabbing some black heels from the cupboard. Despite her change in size, they seemed to fit fine. "But I'm so horny... and you are too. I can tell that you are. Oh fuck... I can tell you were transformed... that you grew a big dick... that you already spunked with it once. I can smell another woman on you. I can smell your erection."

Maybe it was because my own change had been limited, or maybe there was no hard and fast rule to the way ASEC affected people's senses, but I didn't seem to have quite the same breadth of perception as Mrs Henderson. I remembered how I had read Mrs Palmer's arousal and her kinks, and I could clearly tell Mrs Henderson was turned on now, but would I have been able to identify her as a victim of ASEC if I hadn't seen it?

"Mrs Henderson, I..."

"Call me Emma, Jordan. Do you like my new body? I feel so tall, strong and sexy. God, was it ever like this before?" She walked over... she towered over me. It was intimidating and impressive enough to make my cock engorge further. She sat on the edge of the table next to me. Her hands were between her legs, and she was putting on a bit of a show. I was helpless in the face of my arousal. I knew we were about to fuck. She pulled down the front of her top, exposing a tanned, inviting cleavage. She rubbed my face across the tops of her boobs.


"Emma... I do like your body" She peeled off her cardigan. Underneath was a sheer black bodice, obviously a little old and worn, certainly old fashioned, and now grossly distorted by her two huge tits. She strutted in front of me, relishing her newly rediscovered flexibility as she bent low, pulling up her skirt to show me her thick ass and thighs. Her legs were long and looked powerful enough to squeeze me to death. My dick was driving my thoughts now, and I knew I couldn't be too submissive. "Show me more."

She pulled down her grey underwear and pushed a finger across her smooth pussy. She shuddered and moaned. "It's been so long, baby. I need that big dick. Remind me what it's like to be a woman."

I stripped off my shirt and she was on me, pushing me onto her couch, grabbing my erection through the denim of my jeans. "You're fucking huge... Such a cute boy with a great big cock, just for me. Will you put it in me? I want to feel it deep in me. I want to feel fucking stuffed with young dick. Stretch my pussy out and pump me full of your hot young cum." She got my jeans undone and pulled out my cock. I was still surprised by it's size, but I felt in complete control again. I wound some of her long, fine hair around my hand and pulled her face towards my dick.


"I will fuck your pussy, Emma," I promised, "but first I'm going to fuck your face." I lay on the floor and she knelt over me as I slowly sawed my length in and out of her mouth. "Get that mouth nice and tight around me. Get my cock nice and wet for your cunt." The words alone seemed to make her moan, and when I reached for her pussy she began undulating her body, wriggling to put her clit on my fingertips. "You're the second MILF to suck me off this afternoon. How do you like that cock?" She squealed with delight.

I pressed on her clit and the back of her head at the same time. My dick slipped into her throat and I stepped up my rhythm, bouncing my balls on her nose as I thrust. I kept it going with as much intensity as I could, until it was time to switch. I caught myself as I climbed up. I'd been playing with a pussy for the first time, but I'd also just vigorously facefucked a woman with no regard to her comfort. For the first time. Fortunately, Emma seemed to be more turned on than ever.

She knelt on the couch and I stood behind her, holding my engorged cock. I pushed the head up and down her vulva. We were both wet and ready. I leaned forward and sank the first six inches of my erection into her pussy.


"Hnnnnnngh, holy shit! Oh god, my pussy... I'm fucking again! Fuck me!" she screamed. I withdrew slightly, and pushed again, gaining another half inch of penetration. I was glistening with her wetness as I did the same again, then picked up pace. Holding her wide hips, we fucked. I could see her tits swaying and bouncing underneath her body, and I wanted to grab them, but she was just too tall, or I was too short, or both. I let my hands roam around her big buttocks - I squished them, slapped and held them apart, watched her asshole wink and clench as I drove into her. Emma's pussy was clenching me tightly, and I could see her lips sticking to my length each time I pulled back. I wasn't all the way inside her yet, but I could feel her opening up slowly.


I rolled us both onto our sides and continued to pound her, but now I could put my left arm over her hip and reach her pussy. I touched her clit and she began to orgasm. "I'M CUMMING! I'mcummingi'mcumming i'm... AHHHHH!" I could feel the wetness inside her overcome by a flood of buttery smoothness. I gripped her thigh and pulled her back onto me as I pushed forward. The last inches of me sank into her. I put my hand back onto her pussy and stroked my fingers up and down her clitoris. Emma's tongue was hanging out and her eyes were rolled up into her head as she came again, this time spraying her legs and my hand with girl cum.

"How could I have forgotten..." she panted. "It's been so long."

"Come on, ride my dick Emma." I sat up and pulled her on top of me. I groped her heavy round tits, playing with her nipples.

"Do you like my big new titties?" Emma was gasping as she ground her pelvis on me, completely encompassing my dick. "I can see that you do... Go on, slap them. Knock them around, you dirty little fucker." I tentatively slapped her right breast with my open hand, and she hissed in pleasure. "Don't hold back... my old tits were so small. Now I've got these huge puppies I want you to use them." I grabbed a breast in each hand and roughly sank my fingers in, gripping her nipples and tugging hard. Holding tight, I rolled her tits around her chest, bouncing them hard.

I was getting close, and she could tell. "Are you going to cum, baby? Are you going to fill my MILF pussy with your teen jizz?"

"Oh shit, yeah!"

"Cum in me honey, I want to feel that big dick blast my insides." I was bucking urgently, and she kept riding and talking. "Why don't you knock me up? Yeah, shoot that cum, breed me! Knock me the fuck up!"

I clenched and thrust as I came. The intensity was beyond even what I'd felt with Mrs Palmer earlier that afternoon. The hot, clenching grip of Emma's pussy seemed to coax an impossible cumload from my balls. I could feel each distinct blast as it traveled the length of my cock and painted the walls of her vagina. In seconds it was squirting back out of her pussy along the sides of my dick. I pulled out and shot the remainder of my spunk onto her belly, thighs and the thick, bald outer lips of her cunt.

"Mmmm, so much delicious sperm." Emma scooped three fingers through her pussy, and ate the cum she collected. "You certainly gave me a proper fucking, you clever little boy." My head was swimming, and as I relaxed on her sofa she draped herself over me. She cradled my balls and squeezed them gently, and I fell asleep in her arms, my head on her sweaty, round tits.

She was gone when I woke up, so I got dressed and walked down the road to my house. It was going dark, and both my parent's cars were in the driveway. I needed a shower badly - I smelled of sweat, cum and pussy. Should I tell my parents? My reserved, nervy dad and my bossy, over-worried mom were the last people I'd want to explain my afternoon to, but I wasn't sure I could avoid it. ASEC had forced the world to grow up when it came to sex and sexual situations.

I went to put my key in the door and realised to my concern that the door was ajar. I called inside...

Part 3

I cautiously pushed the front door open. The spectre of my bullies haunted me, despite their attack giving me the best afternoon of my life. Would they attack my parents to keep me quiet? Without a reasonable police force, and with no means to prove what happened, my teachers and my parents were the only people who I could reasonably complain to. And could I, or should I, even complain at all? What were my grounds? They gave me a huge cock, and now everyone wants to fuck it? What could my parents or the school do about it anyway? We were at the end of civilisation as we knew it, I realized. I shook my head and called again.

"Mom? Dad?"

There were no lights on downstairs despite the dusk outside, but I could see lights upstairs. I locked the door, flicked the lights on and headed up. The bathroom door was open and the light was on inside, so I went in. A bath was run, waiting and ready - I put my hand in, and it was hot. The door shut behind me, and I turned, startled.

Leaning against the door was a tall woman, aged around forty, sexily thick, dressed in matching underwear and my mother's dressing gown. It wasn't my mother - she was short and rotund with dark hair, and closer to fifty. Unless... I peered at her face, her blue eyes, her shoulder length, tousled blonde hair. I had the overwhelming feeling I was looking at a product of ASEC. Maybe, like Emma, I could detect those that had been changed?

"Mom?" I asked tentatively.

"Oh Jordi, of course it's your Mommy." She held out her arms and we hugged.

"What happened to you?" I asked. She sat on the edge of the bath whilst I perched on the toilet.

"Two boys from your school came to the door. They asked about you, and when your father told them we hadn't seen you, they showed us a phone. That's the last thing I remember... I woke up like this at the bottom of the stairs. They must have shown us that ASEC video!"

"I think they did, Mom. They showed it me, too. Where's Dad?"

"I don't know honey, he's gone." She looked like she was going to burst into tears.

"Do you think he might have gone after them?" Maybe if I was barely changed, my dad might have similar resistance... Mom just looked baffled and upset. "I'm sorry Mom, I don't want to upset you. I'll find Dad, you just wait here where it's safe." I stood and headed for the door, but my mother caught my hand.

"Please don't go, Jordi. I don't want to be on my own right now." She pulled me gently towards her and we hugged. As I was standing and she was sitting, she pressed her head against my chest... and her tits against my crotch. "My poor boy... I can feel they changed you too. What did they do?"

"They pushed me around, gave me a few knocks like they always do. Then they made me watch the video... held my eyes open. It didn't really change me very much... Not like you." I was reluctant to tell my mother about my hefty new dick.

"I was scared when I passed out, but this body is so lovely and sexy. I don't even mind that it's nothing like my old one! This bra fits, even though my boobs are a lot bigger. You don't think Mommy looks silly with these big titties?" I swallowed. My cock was kicking into gear, and if I wasn't careful it would do all my thinking for me.

"You look very beautiful. I'm just happy you're okay, Mom."

"You're such a sweet boy, Jordi. I'm such a lucky mommy." She was gently rubbing her big breasts across my groin, looking up at me with her doe eyes. Was she even related to me any more, I wondered? Genetically, this was a totally reconstructed version of my mother - new face, new body, new hair, different height and weight... would it even be incest? I tried to change the subject.

"Look Mom, it's been a big day for us both. Let's just get some rest and some food."

"Ooh, you're kind of stinky honey. I know what happens, you've probably made a couple of girls really happy today. But you need to take care of hygiene, so why don't you hop in this bath and I'll take care of you."

She'd already got my t-shirt half off before I could protest. "Mom, I don't think we should be..."

"Nonsense! This is all perfectly normal," she cried, tugging down my trousers. ASEC logic at work, there - you feel it, and so you do it. No shame, no inhibitions, no taboos. I briefly mourned my status as a halfway-case. It would be easier to just go with the flow and let myself be seduced by my gorgeous, needy, big-titted Mommy... oh shit. There it was - it just sneaked in. The acceptance, the normalization of that which is not normal. And I did need a wash, after all. Mom's gown fell open as she pulled at my clothes, and I could see unmistakable streaks of dried cum on her belly. Maybe it was time to drop the innocent act.

"Whose is that cum on your stomach, Mom?"

She looked distracted for a second. "Well, I think it must be your father's. Yes, it was Daddy before he left." Then it was like her brain kicked into gear. She wanted me, and she was going to use every tool in her arsenal to make it happen. "He emptied his big balls all over me... his cum was soaking into my soft skin... Would you like to cum on Mommy, Jordi? I think you would." She pulled down my boxers and my erection sprung out, smacking loudly into her face. The tip was wet with precum already. Whatever my rational mind thought about this situation, my ASEC-powered libido was taking over. My mother moaned lustfully and let my cock roll across her cheek. "Oh, you got so big darling. So much bigger than your father... So thick and... oh god."


She stood, letting her gown fall to the floor, and pulled my hand gently towards the bath. "Get in, Jordi. Let Mommy give you a bath." I slid into the warm water and she knelt by my head, her breasts straining her bra as she rested them on the lip of the tub. She ran her hands over my chest and stomach, soaping me up. My dick stood straight up, out of the water and through the bubbles. She finally reached my groin, and soaped up my balls before carefully washing my cock. "Such a big boy... Make space for your mother." She unfastened her bra, letting her gorgeous round, weighty breasts free. They had a faintly unnatural shape and symmetry, but sat low on her chest. Her nipples were a succulent dark pink. She stepped out of her panties and into the bath with me.

Her body was hot, even through the bathwater, and she slid up my body, nipples scraping against my skin. Like Emma, she dwarfed me. With a hand on my balls, she kissed me, her full lips squashing mine and opening, tongue pushing on mine. It occurred to me then that I wasn't doing anything to resist my own mother's sexual advances, and that I couldn't. I wanted this fleshy, sexy, hungry new version of my mother. She wasn't anything to do with my actual mother, only with the kinky application of the idea of motherhood. And given that I'd already been with two sexy older women that day, this just seemed like the next step. I threw myself into it.

Spreading my legs slightly so that my mother could really get hold of my balls, I grabbed hold of her soapy, slippery tits and began to pull and squeeze. "Oh fuuuck! That's right Jordi, play with Mommy's big new boobies!" All the Mommy stuff was, despite my reservations, firing my arousal. The sheer wrongness of the situation was adding to the sexiness. I felt my mother's middle finger dancing around my asshole under the water, and she began to push it in whilst massaging and pulling my balls. She was kneeling up now, tits swaying as she pumped my cock and finger fucked my ass. I had never been harder. "Oh, I'm going to get a lovely load of your sweet boycum!"

I wasn't ready to stop just yet, so I pulled off her finger gently and stood. "I need Mommy's mouth on my thick cock." 

"You'll have to wait until Mommy's ready," she replied sternly, sitting back in the bath and swinging her legs out over the edge. She flexed her toes once and then grabbed my cock between her feet, beginning to stroke me off using the soles with surprising adeptness. Her feet were perfectly formed, elegant and narrow, with lovely painted toes. I'd never been the least interested in women's feet before, but this was very sexy. I began to thrust gently against her strokes, admiring her long, shapely legs. "That's good baby, fuck Mommy's feet," she hissed, her full lips curled in a perverted sneer. She seemed to be dropping the cutesy mom act and becoming a bossy bitch. "Grab my ankles and use them like my pussy."

Holding her heels, I pushed the soft soles against either side of my dick and started fucking hard. The darkening bell of my cock pushed in and out of my foreskin as the soapy water dried. There was more and more friction... it felt divine. My breathing sped up and I began to get close to orgasm. My mother pulled her feet away and knelt up in the bath. "Were you about to cum? You little pervert, were you really going to cum using your mother's feet?"

"...Yes."

"Yes what?" She took hold of my balls again, but roughly this time.

What did she want? This was dizzying.

"Er... yes, Mommy," I guessed.

"Well, that's naughty. Your cum is for Mommy's mouth and face." She relaxed her grip on my balls, and I realised she was just prolonging the experience for us both. "Now I'm going to suck your fat prick, and I want you to dump that jizz right down my throat." She opened her plush lips and began sucking on me. Her hand sped over the tight skin of my shaft with the perfect amount of grip, as she twisted her tongue over and over the fat head.


Despite her earlier intervention, I still wasn't going to last long. And I wanted to give my mother what she was asking for. "That's it Mommy... I'm so close, you're going to make me cum!"

Mom let go of my dick and answered, "Fuck my mouth now, Jordi. Hold my head and fucking fuck my MILF face!" I put one hand in her hair and one under her chin, and began pulling her mouth down my cock. When I got to the back of her mouth I withdrew and began pounding, each thrust pushing me further and further in. She was gagging noisily, but had her hands on my ass, pulling we closer.

I thought I'd try a little dirty talk of my own. "You filthy, cum hungry, son-sucking slut. You're about to get a belly full of your son's sperm!"  I pulled hard, breaching her throat just in time to fire my first blast. I held her there as I emptied my balls, and when I let go of her she didn’t pull away, still holding me in place with her hands on my buttocks. When she finally backed off my cock, the squeeze that I felt pulling back was so exquisite that more cum was teased from me. It splashed onto the tops of her gorgeous boobs. Cum leaked from the corner of her mouth. She looked incredible. She wanked my dick a few times idly, letting the final drops fall into the bathwater.

“What a good boy you are. Your cum is very delicious, and it’s filled Mommy right up.” Holding my dick firmly, she soaped it up and rinsed it off. “"There, all nice and clean. You go and get dressed and let Mommy enjoy the rest of her bath.”

I wandered out of the bathroom, somewhat dazed but strangely untroubled by the incestuous liaison we’d just had. My mind went back to my dad, and Nick and Ben. However much I'd enjoyed my mother’s mouth and feet, I couldn't get past the fact that she had been attacked. To all intents and purposes my old mother had been erased and replaced, and I just couldn't let that go. My thoughts turned to revenge.

Part 4

I got changed and made some preparations. I threw some clothes - mine, my dad’s, my mom’s, just in case - into a rucksack along with a couple of tools and some duct tape from the garage. I checked the phone I had taken from Emma - there was plenty of battery. I checked in on my sleeping mother, and headed out. Ben was loaded, and he and Nick spent a lot of time in his parent’s pool house. In fact, they pretty much lived there. It would be the first place I checked.

I can’t lie, I was furious. On top of the societal disaster that ASEC had wrought, these two were using it as a weapon - attacking people and forcing them to change. I’d just been unable to resist having sex with my own mother. My dad was missing. I didn’t want to sink to their level, but I had to stop them.

The house next to Ben’s was empty, deserted, so I sneaked through their garden and clambered over the fence to the back of Ben’s property. It sounded like there was a party going on, but as I got close to the poolhouse I could see that there were only three people inside. Ben, Nick, and Paula, a girl I knew from calculus class. She was basically the female version of me - nerdy, underdeveloped and widely disliked. I cursed my timing - she was stripped, tied to a chair and already convulsing with the effects of ASEC.

“Come on, Paula, turn into a nympho… We need you for Marcie’s gang! Don’t you want to be a sexy cheerleader slut?” urged Nick. What did he mean? Marcie was the head cheerleader and pretty much the queen bitch of the school… We’re they recruiting new girls for Marcie? What was the point of that?

“Oh, here we go!” shouted Ben, swigging from a vodka bottle. Paula’s skinny legs began to fill out, her shoulders began to broaden, then her jaw. All of a sudden, she seemed to bulk out everywhere.

“Oh fuck,” sighed Nick, “another $200 we won’t get tonight.” Hair bristled on Paula’s chin and chest, and I watched with a small amount of horror as she pushed two fat testicles out of her pussy. They were soon joined by a thick cock that equalled my own… Paula had become a large, muscular, sexy man of about 30.


Ben and Nick untied their victim and helped him to his feet. “Here’s a pair of shorts, bro. There’s no girls here, try down the street.” They pushed him out of the door and he wandered off, as obedient as cattle. I felt my anger boil again, at these two jerks for robbing that girl of her future and at myself for not being kinder to Paula when I had the chance. So did this mean they’d sold my dad? That they had been trying to sell me? Who would pay for women when ASEC meant there was plenty of sex to go around? I was baffled, but I also had to act. I got myself ready and walked into their den.

“What did you do to my parents?”

Ben whirled around. “Oh look, it’s the pussy boy. Have you come to let us finish the job and change you into a girl?” As I suspected, they thought they hadn’t manage to get me with ASEC in the school. Maybe my plan would work - I didn’t stand much of a chance overpowering them, so this was my only gambit.

“You went to my house and changed my mom, I want to know what you did with my dad.”

The two collapsed into giggles. “We left your dad at your house, dude. He was sitting on the floor, turning into a MILF,” guffawed Nick. My stomach dropped.

“Yeah, there’s no money in chicks who look over 25, so we just left him. Took your mommy though, and we’ll take you to her if you want?” My mind was reeling - the blonde woman in my house was really my father? And these idiots, these slave trading assholes had taken my mother? I tried to reel in my fury before I replied.

“What happened to my mother?”

“We turned her into a sexy little minx, and now she’s part of Marcie’s gang. And we’re going to do the same to you.”

I sat myself down in the chair that Paula had recently vacated. “Just tell me before you do it. Please. I want to know why.”

Nick sniffed. “Okay I guess. Marcie Duncan is paying for every sexy young woman we bring her, $200 a time. She’s got a plan to ride this ASEC thing out, and she’s maybe got fifteen or twenty girls already.”

“Whereabouts?”

“At her parents house. They’ve gone, maybe changed already. She’s got the place set up like a brothel,” said Ben.

“What does she look like now? I want to be able to recognise her.”

“You’re in luck, pussy. I’ve got some photos,” sneered Nick, and he pulled out his phone. He flicked through his gallery, showing me photos of my parents laying on the floor of my house. Then another, that showed the same two figures radically altered. Sure enough, the big. busty, sexy body of the blonde woman I had thought was my mother was stretching my father’s clothes. My mother’s clothes hung loose about the body of a skinny, sexy strawberry blonde with small pointed tits and long legs. She looked to be about 20.

“There you go, she’s okay and she’s got a second chance at some serious dick - which she clearly wasn’t getting from your dad by the looks of it.” Ben put his hand on my shoulder. “Now sit there, and watch the video. You’ll be all bitch before you know it.”

I made a little show of trying to struggle, and Nick slapped my face and screamed “SIT DOWN, PUSSY BOY!” The involuntary tears that came to my eyes helped me to sell my fear. Nick swiped about on his phone, keeping his eyes averted. Ben looked out of the window at the pool. The now familiar flashes and screeches of ASEC began, and I let myself go limp and slack jawed. I quivered every few seconds. When Nick had put the phone away he called to Ben. “He’s underway!”

“Surely he’s gonna be a girl. He’s got to be, right?” asked Ben.

“I guess we’re about to find out. Come on Jordan, who are you hiding in there?”

Time to act. I sat upright quickly, gulping in air. Ben and Nick leaned back, but kept looking intently. This was going to work.

“Oh, you bastards…” I moaned. “You’ve turned me into a girl! I can feel my tits growing…”

I pulled up my heavy weave hoodie and t-shirt with my left hand and reached inside with my right hand. My tormentors leaned in, leering.

With one practiced movement I simultaneously pulled up my top to reveal the phone I had taped to my chest, and pulled out the headphones. ASEC had been playing on a loop under my clothes the whole time. There was an instant in which the flashing lights reflected off their startled faces that I will never forget. The two young men hit the floor like sacks of gravel.

Whilst they were catatonic I took Nick’s phone and sat it on the bar, recording their transformations. I’d be keeping his phone as evidence of what he did to my parents, but I wanted to remember and savour this moment. I poked around the poolhouse - a thick wad of cash sat on the bar, easily $1500. I paused for a moment and pocketed it. Stealing money earned by slave traders didn’t seem so bad.

It was a few minutes before the changes started. Nick was tall, broad-shouldered, half-Asian. He was handsome and athletic. Ben was more of a bruiser - tall, certainly, but also chunky, thick-necked, a defensive lineman in the football team. They both began to shrink.

Nick’s angular face and square jaw softened as he shrank, becoming round and girlish. His nose turned up and his lips plumped appealingly. He roared back to life as his body compressed down, losing more than an entire foot of height. “I’m fucking burning up!” he screamed, tearing off his t-shirt. He was soaked with sweat, and I could see where the mass he’d lost in height was being redistributed. His defined abs were obscured by a soft layer of chubbiness, and the muscles on his arms and shoulders just disintegrated into feminine curves. He struggled with his jeans as a fat new ass swelled inside them. By the time he’d got them past his soft new thighs, his cock was spurting it’s final load over the floor. It retracted quickly, accompanied only by a series of ever higher-pitched grunts.

He spasmed on the floor as his balls were sucked inside and, from what we now know, were converted into ovaries. Tits bulged from his chest, small soft peaks at first, but then quickly filled with heavy, round material. Nick was in possession of a pair of whoppers, real but fake looking. I remember that despite my loathing for the man, that was when I got hard. His nails turned red, and tattoos faded into place on his soft, pale skin. He looked over at Ben, panting, and slid his fingers inside himself for the first time. I could see that he’d aged - maybe he was in his thirties - but he was now a thick-thighed, big-titted woman.


Ben’s body had contracted too, but he remained male. A shame, I found myself thinking, but getting laid hadn’t been the point here. The significant gut he’d somehow accumulated melted away, and his jaw became defined. His skin darkened slightly, and a beard grew as he aged into his twenties. I’m not sure what he started with, but by the time he was out of his shorts and groping Nick, he had a pretty big cock. Not quite like mine, but impressive nonetheless.
Ben grabbed his friend and led him to the bed in the corner. Caught up in the rapture of the transformation, the two former friends began fucking in earnest, Ben pumping hard into the new MILF’s dark pussy. I resisted the urge to get up and join in, despite the pleading look on Nick’s face as I stroked my cock. I hated these guys, and I’m not a hatefuck kind of guy. The sheer sight of Nick’s big, fake-looking boobs bouncing and his thick ass rolling on Ben’s cock was still a massive turn on.



I was compelled. Nothing - not my anger, not my dislike of these two men - seemed to be able to trump my need to cum. As Ben held Nick’s arms and fucked him in a reverse cowgirl position, I walked over and stood, my huge erection in front of Nick’s sexy Asian face. His eyes crossed as he watched me jerking it, and I realised they were both cumming. It set me off too, and I unloaded into Nick’s panting mouth. 


He cleaned my cock with his tongue and lay on the sofa, spunk leaking out of either end.

As I got my things together and headed for Marcie’s house, I realised that ASEC wasn’t about power or even sex in the long run. It was about levelling the playing field - giving everyone desirability and desire. My own anger towards these men had been intense, but slipped away to almost nothing in the face of an orgasm. Everyone knew that ASEC cases weren’t violent. They didn’t rape. Maybe this was all for the best… no more wars, no more prejudice. Given the manipulation of the aging process, maybe this was the end of death altogether.

I pressed on. I still had to get my mom back.

To be continued








..



















  
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones