ASEC - Jordan parts 5 to 7 & epilogue

Previous parts here:

Part 5

Marcie Duncan didn’t live too far from Ben. Everyone at our school knew the place - it was a palace. Her dad owned half the town and wasn't shy about reminding us. And Marcie, well, she always behaved like the worst kind of princess; brattish, entitled, superior. But there was something else in her too, a curious hardness and undeniable bravery. As I walked I thought hard. She was a far more terrifying prospect than Ben and Nick. Though they’d beaten and humiliated me countless times, they were predictable and kind of dumb. Marcie Duncan was a tiger.

There were men milliing about outside her house, none of them good looking enough to be ASEC cases. Trying to project confidence, I walked up to the door and knocked. It was opened by Morgan Leaming, one of Marcie's closest friends.

"Ew, gross. What do you want, Jordan?" I was used to my classmates talking to me this way, but this was probably the first time Morgan had ever addressed me directly and I was mildly pleased that she even knew who I was. She was dressed in jeans and a cardigan which showed off her lithe body and the round shape of the breast implants she had got the previous year.

"I'm looking for a girl... Nick and Ben sent me." Morgan went to shut the door. "Wait! I've got money. Please, Morgan." She stopped, stared at me for a moment, then opened the door and stepped to the side. The entrance room was grand - almost a ballroom. A huge staircase led up to the second storey, and I could see a third storey interior balcony below the glazed roof. I'd never been anywhere remotely like it. Morgan flicked her long dark ponytail as she strode towards an archway. She returned with Marcie and a big guy I didn't recognise.

"Okay dweeb, spit it out," barked Marcie impatiently.

"Ben and Nick told me they'd brought a girl here for you. She's skinny, white, looks about 20, light red hair. I really want to talk to her."

Marcie eyed me suspiciously. "What's she to you?"

"Don't you know where they are getting these girls?" I asked. Maybe I didn't have to spill everything.

"Look, they show up, if the girls are happy then I'm happy."

"Marcie, these are ASEC cases, they are always happy if they can fuck."

She didn't appreciate being challenged, and stepped forward, prodding me in the chest. "I'm trying to think about what's next. We're in the middle of a global outbreak, everyone's of child bearing age and fucking multiple times a day. What happens when almost every woman IN THE WORLD gets pregnant this month? Where are all these bull-dicked men going for sex in nine months time?" She collected herself. "When there's no more money, no more shops, I'm going to need someone to get me food. I've got crates of birth control pills from the pharmacy, and I'm going to keep these girls unpregnant and fed and warm, and I'll have a steady supply of cock for them."

My anger was building. Based on what we know now, years later, her predictions were off. But even then I couldn't deny that they had a predatory logic. "Guys will bring you stuff in trade for sex, because they'll always be a demand for girls who aren't pregnant... So you're the madam of a slave brothel?"

"Fuck you, Jordan! I'm looking after these girls and they want to be here!"

It was make or break. "Can they leave if they want to?"

Marcie scowled. "Mikey, throw this little shit out."

The big guy grabbed my collar. "Let's go, geek."

"Wait wait wait! I just want to talk to her! I'll pay!"

I was almost out the door when she called out. "Hang on Mikey!" He let me go and I walked back over to Marcie. "Because you were rude to me, it's going to cost you double. One thousand dollars for an hour, and Mikey's going to be by the door the whole time."

"Okay. I've got that. Thank you." 

"Give the money to Mikey. Mikey, take him to Samantha and don't leave the door to that room whilst he's in there."

I handed Mikey some of the cash I'd taken from Nick and Ben. This was probably Marcie's money coming straight back to her, I thought. Now I had to be careful - Mikey looked like he could snap me in half if he wanted to. We went up the stairs and he led me down a corridor to a bedroom. "Are you and Marcie a thing? Everyone at our school is in love with her."

"Yeah, it's good. She even lets me fuck around with the girls if I help her here." How very utilitarian. Mikey was her first regular john, paying in muscle and protection. "I tapped this one when she arrived yesterday. Sweet ass, dude, I'm telling you." I could let that slide considering I'd fucked my own father, an elderly neighbour, a teacher and a former bully in the last 36 hours. We were in a new world, and the old proprieties no longer applied. Except slavery. I could not tolerate that. Mikey, Morgan and Marcie were running a slave ring, whatever ends they were using to justify the means.



I walked in, and there was my mother. Or rather, there was the gorgeous, pale girl, only slightly older than I was, who used to be my mother. She flung her arms around me. “Oh Jordan, my little boy! It’s me, your mom!” I nodded to Mikey and he stepped outside.

“I know mom, I’ve come to help you,” I said softly.

“Oh Jordan, they changed you too! Have you come to fuck me? Please say yes!” She pulled at her loose t-shirt, sexy little tits popping out. I really, really wanted to. Really.

“Sorry mom, but no. There’ll be time for that later. Dad’s at home waiting... he’s a woman now too.”

“But... but... I need cock,” she whimpered, groping my erection through my trousers. Maybe there was a way to kill two birds with one stone. I popped my head out of the door and beckoned Mikey over.

“Hey bro, she wants two dicks! Wanna hop in?” He was through the door and pulling off his clothes in a second. Mikey shoved my mom onto the bed pretty roughly and tore off her panties.

He just slid his dick straight into her, no foreplay. She seemed to love it, bucking her hips up and gripping his arm. “Oh yeah, fuck me big boy!” Mikey drew his hand back and slapped her hard across the face. She looked devastated, confused.

“Keep your fucking mouth shut, whore.” This was no game. Mikey was violent, and I guessed that Marcie didn’t let him pull this shit on her. And I wasn’t going to let it slide either. I walked to the edge of the bed and batted him around the ear. He looked up straight into ASEC on the mobile phone I’d already used on Nick and Ben.

“You didn’t need to hit her, man,” I said as his eyes rolled back into his head. But he was already fucking my mom and he didn’t stop as the signal went to work. After a minute of robotic pounding, he pulled out and spunked all over my mom’s stomach. There was a lot. I knew what was coming next - that was his last load as a man.

As my mom twitched in orgasm Mikey fell to the floor, his body contracting, hair pushing out, skin smoothing. “My fucking cock... no! I don’t wanna be a girl!” he cried as his penis receded and balls were sucked up into a new cavity inside him. He tried to grab them, but only managed to hook a finger inside his new cunt. “Noooo! Not that... no... fucking... feels so soft and wet...” His developed pecs thinned, then burst into little peaks. Soon he was a gorgeous young woman with a full mouth and thick pussy lips.

He was back on top of my mother in a second, slurping down his own cum from around her pussy, then licking and finger fucking her.


Knowing my mom was safe for the moment, and knowing I couldn’t resist this sight for long, I left as the two young hotties began scissoring, grinding their pussies together in bliss, little tits quivering as they panted and squirmed against each other.

I had to break up this slave ring, and stop Marcie. I couldn’t be distracted, but I had to know who was in the other rooms...

Part 6

I still didn't have a plan to get my mother out of Marcie Duncan's house. I was fairly sure I could get past Marcie and Morgan, but I didn't know who else was in these rooms. I had left Marcie's tough older boyfriend with my mother, both transformed into sex kittens, so one extant threat was off the table. I couldn't risk having Marcie bring a dozen guys running out to tear me apart if she saw me escaping with any of her merchandise.

I leaned on a door frame, adjusting my still-hard cock inside my jeans. That was another reason I had to be careful - I was permanently horny, and I could barely resist any woman making moves on me. The room next to my mother's was empty, but the one in the corner had movement inside. I peeked in and saw a young couple going for it hard on the bed. She was kneeling down, he was standing, holding her pigtails, fucking her face. I could see her hand between her legs, hear her rising moans as she headed towards orgasm. His teeth were gritted... he was close too. I slipped away.

Across the hall there was a sleeping figure in a bed, small, solitary, and with a gentle snore. Next to that, another empty room. But the final bedroom in this wing had a girl, sitting on the bed, looking out of the window. I could hear her sobbing gently. And even from behind, I could tell she was not an ASEC case. I slipped inside and pushed the door closed gently behind me.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. The girl hopped up and whirled, a little frightened. She was a couple of years older than me, very pretty, a more gentle version of Marcie. I wondered if she were her sister. "Please don't be scared. I'm not here to hurt you or take advantage. I'm just trying to help my mom."

"Oh god," she moaned, collapsing on the bed, "what is happening to the world? Why is everything so fucked?"

"Hey, I want to help if I can. What's going on?"

"My parents and I were stopping with family here, and my parents and my aunt and uncle all got changed by ASEC. Now my cousin won't let me leave and I just need to get away... go back to my town..." Another victim of Marcie Duncan.  

"Why won't she let you leave?"

"She... she says that all we will have soon is sex. Says it'll be the only currency when everyone is desperate. She wants me here to work. Or to use when I get turned into one of them..." She fixed me with a suspicious stare. "Are you one of them?"

"Yes and no... I changed, but only a little. Look, that's not important. I need to break my mom out of here, and I'd like to help you too if you'll let me. We just need to get down the hill - I have a car at my place."

"Thank you!" She wiped away her tears, then paused and looked curiously at me. "What do you mean, you only changed a little? I've never seen that."

"Well... it gave me the urges but I can sort of resist them a little."

"...And?"

"It... er... it made my dick grow."

"Oh fuck, really? Can I see?" This had taken an odd turn. I went to protest but she jumped in. "This last week I've had a parade of horny old jerks trying to get at me, had my cousin trying to pimp me out... I'd like something sexual to happen that I actually want. Come on... I've not been through it and I want to know what I'm going to have to get used to."

"You might be able to avoid changing. And you might not even end up a girl..."

"Then I'll have to get used to having it. Just whip it out for me, please?" I unbuckled my belt and undid my flies. I was still semi hard from before, and looking down I saw with some pride that my cock made a fat sausage outline in my jeans. The girl gasped, and I realised I'd missed finding out who she even was.

"Wait. what's your name?"

"Alexis."

"Okay. Hi Alexis. I'm Jordan." I pulled out my cock.

"Holy fuck. Is it always like that?"

"It's only half hard right now. It gets a lot bigger."

"No fucking way! Have you measured it?"

"I've been a bit busy. It only happened yesterday. I think it's about 11 inches. Big, anyway."

"How big was it before you changed? Did it hurt?"

"...Not big. And no, it didn't hurt. It was kind of scary though."

Alexis gulped. "I want to touch it." She parted her pretty lips and reached out. My cock pulsed, getting harder. "Can I touch your cock?" I nodded. She sat in front of me and put her small hand around it. She couldn't touch her fingers together. "Oh shit." She reached into my pants and pulled out my balls, squeezing and lifting them, letting their considerable weight settle in her hand. "My boyfriend - he's gone now - was pretty big, I thought. Maybe seven inches. But this monster... and these big fucking nuts... Please, I want you to fuck me."

I tried to say no. I tried to say we can't, we need to get out of here, you're confused and upset... I tried but my dick wouldn't let me. Instead I leaned forward, pulled her t-shirt over her head and threw it onto a chair. Mine joined it. She had no bra on, and her sweet round boobs jiggled as she started to jack me off. She was really good at it, applying the perfect amount of pressure, just the right twist of her wrist. A huge dollop of precum oozed out of my dick and ran down the shaft.

"HOLY SHIT!" She started to rub it in, coating her hand and my dick with the natural lubrication.

"Keep it down, Alexis," I urged.

"Don't need to. Marcie expects me to fuck, and I don't need to be shy about it."

"She doesn't expect you to fuck me though. Can we lock the door?" She nodded, and went over and bolted it. She pushed me gently to sit me on the edge of the bed, then knelt between my legs. She was fairly petite, but my dick made her look tiny. She pushed her face against it, looking up and down - it started below her chin and finished way above her hair. She moaned in anticipation.

"I'm going to suck your huge balls, then I'm going to try and get your cock down my throat. I don't know if I can, but I'm going to try. Then you are going to fuck my pussy, and I'm going to cum all over your dick. Then... well, we'll see." She held up my cock and dipped her head to my ballsack, inhaling deeply. There was no hope of her getting both in her mouth, even one was a struggle. By sucking gently and working her lips and jaw, she managed to get one past her teeth. It was as if I'd forced a whole kiwi fruit into her mouth, and her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she breathed though her nose. I could feel her tongue working over the surface of my scrotum. After a minute or two she pulled her mouth off my testicle with a pop. She gasped for breath, then went for my other ball. This one she bunched up with her hand, and she licked at it as if it were the ice cream in a cone. When it was totally coated in her spit, she pushed it past her teeth and gave it the same treatment as the first.   

She pressed her face into my wet scrotum, biting at the loose skin gently, before aiming my cock at her mouth and ramming her face forward onto it, hard. I got about a third of it into her small mouth. Her lips tightened around my shaft and she began sliding herself up and down it, each time getting a little more in. A mix of her saliva and my precum ran from her mouth, thick and bubbly, and the noise from her mouth was increasingly wet and sloppy. Breathing hard, she pleaded with me. "I can't do it... Can't get it any further... Please force your big dick down my throat. I want it. I want you to facefuck me. I have to know what it's like. Please."

I stood, and she knelt up, opening her mouth. Her eyes implored me. I didn't hold back. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her face slowly but forcefully down my cock. Both it and her mouth were so wet and slimy that I could feel myself sinking down, down into her. I was three quarters in when I felt the thickest part of my glans lodge against the narrow point at the top of her esophagus. I met her eyes and she nodded as much as she could. I pulled harder, whilst pushing my hips forward. My cock was so fucking hard as it strained for a second then popped into her throat. She emitted a guttural grunt of satisfaction as I pistoned in and out of her mouth, my balls swinging against her chin, my dick halfway down her neck with each thrust.  

Alexis' eyes rolled back and she pulled free of my grip. I realised that she had been playing with herself the whole time, and was now orgasming intensely. As she came down, I stepped forward, cock in hand.

"Wait... wait. That was so good. I want it in my ass now. I know I can take anything now, that the feeling of being used is so... fucking sweet. Let me get ready for you." She went to a drawer and retrieved some spray lube. She put some on her hand and rubbed it over her ass, biting her lip as she slipped a finger inside. "There. Now bust my asshole open the way you fucked my throat." I pushed her legs back and slid my cockhead over her hole. A little pressure and the tip slipped inside. "Don't be gentle. Bang the fucking shit out of me," she urged.  

I rolled Alexis' legs back and leaned forward, letting my weight drive my dick down into her. "Ooooooh! That's... so much cock!" I started pounding roughly, harder than I'd ever fucked before. She was unbelievably tight, and I could feel the skin of my cock being pulled and pinched by the friction. My hands held her thighs so firmly I was sure I would leave bruises. "Please! Don't stop!" She reached for her drawer again, and I thought she was maybe going for her lubrication again. Instead she withdrew a smartphone and turned on the screen.

"I want this... don't worry. I want this to be the way I change. I know I'll be happy when I only care about sex. Just keep fucking me for as long as you can!" I didn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I craved the feeling of this girl's grasping asshole more than air, light or food. I realised I was about to feel her body twitch and change whilst I was inside her, and I think my cock got even harder.

The ASEC lights flashed in her eyes, and the sound hissed. Her body didn't stop responding to my thrusts, and she didn't pass out, but I could tell ASEC was affecting her. She shuddered, fighting for air for a few seconds, and orgasmed hard, spraying my stomach with her cum. Then the changes.

She began to shrink. She wasn't big to begin with, maybe 5'3", but her body compressed down and before I knew it she was down to about 4'11". Around my cock, I felt the pressure increase as she shrank, then suddenly relax as if she were experienced at anal sex. Her arms, legs, shoulders all grew thinner - she looked tiny. I relaxed my grip as I became genuinely frightened that I would hurt her, but I didn't stop fucking her ass. I didn't even slow down. I watched as her face changed - her eyes grew wide and round, her nose narrowed and her lips swelled. I could see her brain kick back in, and she let out a long moan.

"Oh fucking yes!" Her voice was higher, more nasal, more slutty, "Keep fucking my hole, Jordi! Fuck my brains out! I can feel all that stupid shit slipping away... hee hee! Oh gawd, my voice! I'm turning into a dumb fucking slut for you!" She looked delighted as her small boobs swelled into round, fake-looking tits. On her head I could see blonde strands invading her dark hair.  


I was getting closer to cumming myself, but the feeling was so good I wanted to hold out until she was done changing. Her skin grew paler, her lips fatter, her tits another few cup sizes. Her hair was totally blonde now, though as I watched her I could see flashes of pink among the locks, fading as soon as they appeared. Her hair was bigger, longer now. I couldn't stand any more, and fell to the bed beside her, my cock still buried inside her hot ass.  

I could see her aging into her thirties, growing ever paler and bustier. Colourful tattoos faded into view on one arm. Her ass began gripping me expertly, and she gazed back at me with her exaggerated bimbo face and whispered, "Fill me up honey, fill my slut ass with your thick cum! Cum for me!" She was finished, and so was I - I roared and shot deep into her bowels.

She knelt up, checking herself all over. She looked incredible - a pale, tiny, sex doll. My cum dribbled down her thighs.


“You like this new body of mine, don’t you? I can tell.” It was true - I hadn’t lost a fraction of hardness. I needed more of her. “Why don’t you let me use my big new titties on that thick horse cock?” How much encouragement do you think I needed?

I straddled her body and fucked her cleavage hard. She rolled and stroked and squeezed her ridiculous funbags as I pounded, spitting on my dick for lubrication and urging me on the whole time with a torrent of filthy talk. “Use my tits, fuck them like a cunt and spunk all over my stupid slut milf face. I just want a fucking glaze of semen all over my titties and my lips! Pleeeese cum for me Jordi!”

I gushed, filling her cleavage with more cum than I’d ever produced before. I stood, and shot again, right over her head and splattering the wall. She grabbed me, and wanked the remaining ropes over her delighted face, licking her lips and grinning.

Of all the sex I’d had this week, this was the most incredible. But it was a distraction from getting out of the house, and I was angry at myself for letting my cock distract me once again.

Alexis finished scraping the cum from her tits and face into her mouth. “Would you still like my help getting your mum out of here?”

Part 7

Alexis seemed calm. Flirtatious, certainly, and she exuded sex from every pore of her crazy, tiny, exaggerated bimbo body, but I was struck by the fact we were having a rational conversation. We know now, years later, that a good proportion of those changed by ASEC can have functional, productive lives as long as very regular sex is allowed for, but then, only days into the outbreak, I was the only person affected who wasn't a round-the-clock sex maniac. We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed.

"I'm feeling great," she told me when I asked. "I still wanna go home, but I love my new slutty body. I've got so much... energy! I don't even care that I'm, like, older or whatever. So lets's stop worrying about me and figure out how to shut my cousin down."

"Has Marcie got any help here? I don't want to get beaten to death by some giant jock for disrupting his cheer squad's sex slave operation."

"Just Mikey, and Morgan. Her mom and dad are still around somewhere, but they turned young and I don't think they care. The only other adults here before were my parents, and both turned into harsh domme bitches and just walked out." A flash of sadness crossed Alexis' face before she continued. "I think if you threaten Marcie you won't get anywhere. You might be able to fight her and get away, but she'll come after you. You've pretty much gotta use ASEC to change her." At least that might get rid of her plans to exploit the transformed. But was I any better than Marcie if I did?

I needed a plan either way, and I didn't think the trick I'd pulled with Ben and Nick would work here. I had to get Marcie where she wouldn't see it coming... I grabbed my bag and went through my things.

Fifteen minutes later I walked into the modern sitting room where Marcie and Morgan were chatting animatedly. Marcie wasted no time in snapping at me. "Where the fuck is Mikey?"

"He's having sex with my mother. Or rather, he was."

"That fucking dirtbag, I knew he was screwing the product!"

"He was knocking them around too, Marcie. That's what happens when you start looking at people as less than human. Or as a product to be sold."

"This has got nothing to do with you, so why don't you toddle your sad little dick out of here," Morgan butted in.

I took a deep breath. "It has something to do with me, because you bought my mother and were letting Marcie's idiot boyfriend slap her her around. I'm not violent and I'm not here to threaten you-"

"Good!" Marcie hissed.

"-I'm just here to tell you that your little set up is over. You can't build a brothel out of unwilling girls or people who can't agree to your proposal in sound mind. So my mother is leaving. Your cousin Alexis is leaving. Mikey's probably leaving. Everyone is. And you won't do this again."

Marcie started screaming. "I'm trying to help them, you idiot! They won't be able to survive! I won't be able to survive!" She stood and walked over to a cabinet. She had tears in her eyes and a gun in her hand when she turned back to me. This was what I was afraid of. "You can stop them. STOP THEM!" she was waving the gun at me like a crazy person, and my heart was hammering. Morgan cowered, scared. Maybe she was just another victim.

"Marcie... I can't stop them. They're already going. Look out of the window." She ran to the window and pulled back the drapes. This was my gambit. Alexis and Nick's phones were taped to the outside of the windows, playing ASEC on a loop. I was only going to point Marcie at that window if she didn't cooperate. From my pocket I removed Emma's phone, and pulled the headphones out. The hissing, stuttering static filled the room. I didn't know if this would work - if the ASEC sound and picture weren't synced, would they still have an effect?

Marcie was frozen for a second, then turned to me.

"You fucker. You fucking piece of shit! How dare you!" She fired the revolver, missing me by metres. I could see she was shaking. "Morgan, hold him! Get over there and hold him!" Morgan was on the ground with her hands over her head, whimpering and trying to protect herself from both Marcie's gun and ASEC. Marcie was almost vibrating as she turned on her friend. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!" Morgan tried to scramble away, and Marcie squeezed the trigger. The bullet slammed into Morgan's upper back.

I had been frozen with fear, but now I dived for cover - not that the sofa would provide me with much. I was just getting ready to sprint for the door when Marcie appeared in front of me. "I'm going to mmmmake you p-pa--p-" She looked like she was about to have a fit. This wasn't rage, this was ASEC. Had I killed Marcie with the out of sync signals? She couldn't raise the gun to shoot me, but she was giving it her all. She shot anyway - right into her own bare foot. I was so close and it was utterly terrifying. She screamed and fell to the floor, and I seized my chance to grab her gun, she had no strength to hold onto it. Blood flowed from the underside of her foot.

Panicking, I went over to Morgan. She was gasping and pale, trying to breathe. Blood soaked the front of her cardigan - maybe the bullet had gone through her lung and out the front? I didn't know. "Hold on, Morgan, I want to help." I pulled off my shirt, balled it up and pressed it against the wound. I wanted to get help, call 911. But no ambulance would come, would it? We were on our own, and I had made a bad situation worse. She clutched my arm weakly.

"Unnngh. I can't be...believe it...." Behind me, Marcie was croaking her words out. "A fucking tiny dicked g-g-geek..." As I watched, her lips began to plump up. ASEC was working on her after all! Her body began to slowly swell, as her stick-thin cheerleading figure was overtaken by someone more mature. And, amazingly, the hole in her foot closed up, the blood on her skin just sinking back into her flesh. Even the blood on the carpet was reabsorbed where it touched her. This was ASEC again, using every living cell it could to make a new body. Maybe I could save Morgan!

I held my phone up to Morgan. "Morgan, listen to me. I can save you, but you have to watch ASEC. You'll be changed, but you'll be alive. Do you want to live?" She nodded. I turned on the screen, and after a second the signal began. Her reaction was more typical - she went into the trance I'd seen before. The blood on her chest immediately began to recede - I just had to let her be for a moment. Maybe this was all going to be okay after all.  

Marcie was moaning in horror, so I turned back to her. She was looking at her hands as they aged, wrinkling slightly and growing more bony. "I'm getting old! You fucker, you've stolen my youth!" Her hips and thighs had thickened to the point that her short shirt was straining, and her torso had gone from lean and athletic to plush. Her high, elegantly pointed breasts had rounded and were puffing up, and her face had almost completely distorted into that of a thick, sexy MILF. Her dark hair had turned dirty blonde. "I don't want to be old!" Her voice had gone from bitchy high schooler to squeaky, older bimbo. "I don't want these big cow udders!" Her tits were straining her cardigan now, forcing gaps in the buttons. They pushed out in all directions as large naturals were suddenly bolstered by ASEC-generated implants which swelled outrageously. "Gahhh! No! These are too big! As big as my head! I don't want these big heavy titties!" She grabbed them and squeezed - her petite hands could not come close to holding them. I had seen some huge breasts in the last few days, but on this already busty body the implants had sent her to the top of the list.

Marcie pulled her cardigan apart - she hadn't been wearing a bra underneath, only a tight vest top which had frayed and split, and was now hanging uselessly under her armpits. She pulled at her small nipples as her light brown areolae spread, settling at around a two inch diameter. I realized I was stroking my erection through my pants as I watched. I couldn't stop. She had tattoos on her stomach and arms. Where the young Marcie had looked fierce and intimidating, this older woman looked... well... kind of dumb.   

"No... all I'm going to be is a walking pair of tits... just a thick MILF slut for big dicked men to use," she whined. "I'm going to have to wrap these huge titties around their cocks... chug down their thick cum..." Marcie didn't seem upset any more. In fact she was playing with her breasts like she was ready to fuck. "Just pumping up and down, sliding my pussy on a big dick while I get coated in hot jizz... running all over my face, on my tits." She eyed me. "I think you've got a big cock, Jordi. Do you want to fuck this new body of mine? Grab these tits?" She rolled and writhed on the floor, offering her breasts up to me as if she were holding two watermelons. "Get that big thing out for me so I can see... please Jordi?"

I was about to do it when I heard Morgan gasping across the room. I regained my perspective and went over to her. Her shoulder had healed entirely, and most of the blood was gone. Pink stains covered the blouse she had pulled down to show her big fake breasts. Morgan had implants before, but they were tasteful and expensive. ASEC had more than doubled down on them, and these new ones had stretched her freckled skin tight. Incredibly, they were still growing. Morgan's body had somehow become slimmer, but I could see that she was aging up as well. Where Marcie was perhaps forty, the lines around Morgan's eyes put her at around thirty. Her eyes, large and expressive before, had somehow grown larger. She wasn't an exaggerated bimbo like Alexis, or a whorish MILF like Marcie. With her skinny, long limbs, narrow hips and huge tits, she looked like a drawing come to life. Her light red hair had turned blonde and begun to curl, showing dark roots. Her tits seemed to settle at a size I can only describe as huge. She was slightly smaller than Marcie ended up, but her tits were nearly all implant where Marcie was clearly now a big breasted woman augmented further with implants. Again, my hand was on my dick, but I used the other one to help Morgan to her feet. She stretched her long limbs.

"Thank you, Jordan," she said softly. "It looks like I got all better." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Marcie was behind me, her hand joining mine on my erection. 

She pressed herself against my back and nuzzled my ear. "We want to fuck you, don't we Morgan? We want to get you off with our big new tits."

"Do you want to see these fake MILF tits squeezing together? Rubbing against one another?" Morgan was visibly aroused, and was taking a great deal of pleasure in turning me on further. "Maybe you want to fuck our pussies while we play with each other's big round boobs?" The two newly mature women held hands, then started making out in front of me. Their hands left my body and began roaming over each other, rubbing between their legs and groping their huge new tits. Their tongues danced together, and as they parted to look at me I could see a fine string of spit connecting their mouths. I stepped into their embrace and the three of us began furiously kissing, licking and grabbing at each other. Before I knew it my pants were around my ankles and they were jerking my dick together while I rubbed the crotch of Morgan's jeans with my left hand, and went under Marcie's short skirt and played with her clit through her panties with my right.  

The women backed off after a few moments. “I think we need to get used to these huge tits, Marcie. What do you think they look like straining against a tight sweater?”

“Oh, I bet they'd look amazing. Jordi, do you want to see our big new melons stretching out tops meant for skinny teenagers? Oh my... look at his cock, Morgan. I can see it throbbing... He wants to see us play dress up!”


I actually wanted to fuck them both, but they wanted to show me their bodies and I was more than happy to watch. I’d always had a thing for big boobs - I was a teenager, remember - and tight sweaters on girls like pre-ASEC Marcie and Morgan was a huge turn on. Now they were older, far bigger breasted, and wanted me in return, I was ecstatic. Their bodies were like parodies of what I had fantasised - older, knowing but kind of dumb, huge titted, horny, dedicated to pleasure. Morgan grabbed a shopping bag, and they began trying on sweaters and cardigans, forcing them over their unreasonably big breasts, popping buttons and parading in front of me.

I stepped out of my pants, sat on the sofa and let them put on their show whilst I slowly stroked my iron-hard erection. Their beautifully fake-looking breasts made the material of their sweaters look almost sheer. Morgan pulled off her jeans and helped Marcie out of her strained skirt - the sight of Marcie’s panties pulled across her now wider hips, stretched over her chubby new pussy sent a shiver down my body. As the women got into two final, hopelessly unfastenable cardigans I felt a thick glob of precum slide past my balls. Neither of them could take their eyes off my dick now, and they advanced on me.


Marcie clamped my cock between her tits as Morgan held up her boobs for her friend to tongue. I found Marcie’s clit as Morgan pushed her hand into her own panties and began to play. I pulled off Marcie’s underwear, helped her onto my lap and pulled her slowly down onto my aching shaft. She gasped as my thick dick spread her milf pussy for the first time. Morgan started to suck and lick Marcie’s heavy tits as she moved up and down on me. I knew I had to fuck them both.


Marcie came hard, and lay on the sofa next to me. “Don’t stop, Jordi. I want you inside me again. I want to make you cum!” Morgan leaned over her, groping Marcie’s tits while dangling her own hard, weighty boobs in Marcie’s face.


“Go on,” Morgan urged as Marcie suckled greedily on her, “fuck that hot cunt. Get a rhythm going with that big fucking prick of yours and really give it to her. Ohhh yeah, I can see her pussy lips gripping your knob... Oh fuck, I want it so bad Jordi, but I need to see you cum in her first. Stick your dick deep inside this thick whore and just dump your sperm inside her...” I could see both women getting more and more turned on by Morgan’s words, and I confess they were working on me too. I was close, and I decided to give them what they were asking for.

I held Marcie’s hips tightly, pushed almost the whole length of my dick inside her, and came. “OOOOhhhh, oooh, fill me up,” Marcie cried, quivering with another orgasm as I did. But after three or four shots inside her I withdrew and spent the rest of my wad on her gorgeous, fake, fat tits.

“You did it...” mumbled Morgan. “Oh, I hope you knocked this bitch up.” Marcie was panting, exhausted, but Morgan wanted the next round. She stood, went over to her shopping bag and kicked off her panties, tossed her cardigan to the ground. She pulled on a pair of pink tights, emphasising her lean legs. She was on my cock with her small mouth in a moment, sucking off my cum and the juices of her friend. I was hard again instantly. “I want the same. I want it deep in me, and I want it all over my big new titties. Please!”

Morgan’s pussy was tight, amazingly so. Her body was just incredible to me - so narrow, those gorgeous freckles everywhere... and those tits. We first fucked on the sofa next to Marcie’s unconscious body, and moved to an armchair where Morgan lay back as I plowed her hard. Soon I was blasting her pussy too, and as I let my cum splash onto the taut skin of her breasts I began to wonder what was next for us all...

Epilogue

That was the story of the few days after I changed. I'm still living with my mom and dad, but our relationship is very different now. Yes, we fuck. We have a lot of sex. All three of us are kind of insatiable, and happily they're still very much in love. Sometimes I think I'm just the cock that's nearest... But I can't complain. They were affected more profoundly than I was, so I've done most of the food gathering and caretaking. I don't mind. It's just the way things are.

They are happier than they used to be in so many ways. They are in touch with their feelings, know how to please one another... And they don't always need a man!


It's been ten years since the outbreak, and we have hardly aged at all. All the things we thought would happen seem to have been wrong. We need to eat much less than we once did, so no-one's starving. There's no aggression, people seem to want to share. And even though the sex is constant, there doesn't seem to be many pregnancies. When I read your theory that ASEC is balancing out needs, population, supplies - basically nannying us through sex - it kind of blew my mind.

Alexis kind of comes and goes, but tends to spend a couple of months a year here. It's always so great to see her, and I think she's got her priorities straight. You know, I have met a lot of changed people who can barely string a sentence together, and I've met one or two people who seem entirely in control of themselves. But people like Alexis, and I suppose me and you, we go between being uncontrollably aroused and rational. From what you say, we're in the minority. It's amazing. Anyway, Alexis. She brings back supplies to share and always has the best stories. And I don't know where she finds them, but she comes back with the best outfits.

Who else? Our neighbour Emma lives with my old bully Nick now, though she calls herself Tigerr these days. We met again a few years back and she just followed me home... or maybe she just followed my cock. She's not the smartest. Emma seems to manage okay, and looks after Tigerr in most ways, but she has an absolute one track mind. Mum and dad are kind of the same... There's always a parade of guys through Emma's place. I go over myself most weeks. I saw a bald guy in a suit go over this morning. He'll be having the time of his life now.


Marcie let go of all her anger and fear about the world. She's still in town, and I've fucked her a couple of times. She's doing fine, and most people involved have forgotten what she did. She's a happy, cheerful tit-fuck machine these days. I feel a little sorry for everyone that I tricked or transformed deliberately, but they're happier now and I am pretty sure that I only did it to people who had it coming.

Maybe not Morgan. She was just dragged along in Marcie's wake, and I'm pretty sure only got hurt because of my intervention. I changed her to save her, and it worked. She forgives me, but I feel responsible. She's the closest thing I have to a regular girlfriend and we spend a lot of time together. She can take care of herself, but I'm not sure she was ever the brightest, you know? She's affectionate and funny, and I love my time with her. That I've been a well-hung teen and she's been a sexy MILF for a decade has meant a lot of role play and a lot of good times.


And that's pretty much everything. The week I changed was exciting and terrifying, but I think I got it right. And life has been good. I'm fact, the most interesting thing that's happened since has been you turning up and wanting to talk. Yeah, I'm feeling it too, we have been chatting for a couple of hours. We can take a break if you want - I never thought the person who created the source of ASEC would be such a sexy woman.

---

Professor Thorne's mouth was watering at the thought of this teenager's big cock sliding down her throat. She'd been traveling around the world, looking for Misha and talking to people, conducting research. There were surprisingly few who could hold a conversation without immediately wanting to have sex. Michelle herself could work for a couple of hours at the most without sex, and she was considered one of the most focused and controlled minds on the planet. But that wasn't the only thing she was.

Michelle lay on her back as Jordan played with her big tits and fucked her mouth. I am the grandmother of ASEC, and I am responsible, she thought. I'm a specialist in robotics. I'm a woman, a gorgeous woman. And I am a fuck hole, so when I want to guzzle the jizz of a man or be used as a cock-sleeve, I will be that. I need to be that. She played with her pussy as his balls banged against her nose over and over, relishing the way his thickness was stretching her asophagus.

She got onto her knees to finish him off. How many dicks had she sucked now? Ten years, 365 days a year. Ten a day? Often much more. She had to be way past 50,000 different cum loads at this point.

Jordan held Michelle's head gently as he came, letting himself flow freely over her tongue and bright red lips. She swallowed - his cum was copious, tasty. Using her tongue she cleaned him, catching any stray drops and bathing his sweaty balls in her mouth.

Later that evening, Michelle rode off on her horse, waved on by Jordan and his parents. Talking to clever, functional people had benefits: Alexis had told Jordan about a sighting of a strange robotic woman near the port a few months earlier, the biggest lead Michelle had heard in years. Perhaps she was too late... but perhaps not.

Comments

  1. Do you have the text for Joining The Moon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, and I'm pretty sick about it. I loved that story. If you have any, or know of where I might get it or any other of the stories I wrote for WordPress, please let me know!

      Delete
    2. In case you've got notifications on or haven't seen, I have resurrected Joining the Moon here: https://adaggerpointed.blogspot.com/2021/03/joining-moon.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones