New stuff incoming

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be posting a big all-new story in the next couple of days. Thanks for being patient, but after a flurry of activity the last few weeks have had me bogged down with real-life shit.

One lovely reader has helpfully furnished me with Dressed Up and the first two parts of Bimbo Bodysuit, two stories I'd not been able to rebuild from the WordPress site, so they'll be going up as well as a special custom story for him in the next week or so.

If you've got anything else of mine that I haven't reposted so far, I'd be grateful if you got in touch at adaggerpointed at gmail dot com or left a comment here - there's a custom story in it for you too!

Hasta la vista!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones