A Werewoman Journal, part 2

With each full moon Martin becomes Marina, a sexually ravenous werewoman with the power to pass her curse along. For years he has fought this other self, but has now come around and made peace with his dual life. We join Marina as she decides whether to bite her current lover and change him too...

With the taste of Dan's cum still in my mouth, I realised I could not contain my hunger for his masculinity, or essence. Or maybe his soul. I decided to drink and be damned... Maybe this meant I was evil. I was taking something without consent, perhaps even destroying him as a man. If the strange spirits who had spoken to me were to be believed, I could change him permanently into a woman, or a woman with a dick. No argument I could make with myself could dissuade me from drinking. The solitary fang began to extrude from the soft flesh below my tongue. I curled my tongue back, and lowered my head to the base of Dan's cock.

Where the base of his dick met the top of his scrotum, my fang slipped easily into his flesh. He gasped, and came again, his cum pooling on my cheek. But I could see him in a new way now - as a roiling cluster of lights, emanating from his dick to the tips of his extremities. His life-force, made visible. I waited for a moment, then began to suck as I would through a straw. His light began to fill me - dizzying and nourishing, hot as blood. My own fingertips began to burn, then my lips, then my eyes. It was too much... I had to break off the feast.

My fang slipped out of him, leaving only the faintest mark. He fell backwards onto the bed in sleep. I dropped to the floor, drunk on whatever I'd taken from Dan. My heart beat hard, my legs shook. And when I looked at Dan again, I saw that I'd only taken a fraction of his energy. I thought about feasting more, but I was satiated in a way I can't even articulate. A warmth radiated through me... I crawled onto the bed and slept beside Dan.

When I woke it was starting to go dark. Dan slept still, but I knew straight away that the change would begin soon - I had made another werewoman. His cock was hard, huge, and his balls hung lower than they had earlier when I licked and sucked them. The reality of what I had done hit me, but I struggled to bring any feelings of regret to the surface. I was excited. Excited to watch him change, to see his tits grow, to watch his body narrow and soften. I was excited to have a sister at last. I had wasted so much time. This is what I wanted.

I lay beside Dan and started to jack his cock slowly. He stirred. "Dan, wake up. Something amazing is about to happen." His hand met mine on his erection.

"I feel so fucking hard," he mumbled, opening his eyes. "What is it?"

"Keep wanking your dick, honey. You're about to go on quite a journey." I climbed between his legs and started to suck on his big, sweaty balls. "Can you feel it? The moon? It's coming up. Soon you'll be changed... A magical other life is going to be yours."

"Unnnnh... What the fuck is happening, Marina?" There was concern in his voice, but not enough to stop his hand from sliding the skin over and over his cock. I moved off him to the window. The moon was nearly up. I squeezed my big tits in pleasure. I felt different tonight. Maybe it was the essence I took from Dan, or his impending transformation. Maybe it was my increasing comfort in this body. I knew I only had tonight, and that I'd be Martin again at dawn tomorrow. My nipples were hard, my pussy wet.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Dan was starting to change. His cock was purple and he was jacking off at a furious pace now. I could see his hair lengthening, stubble receding. His hands began to shrink - quickly they were half the size they had been. Moaning at the reduction in friction on his dick, his left hand joined his right and he began to stroke with both. "Marina, help me! Get an ambulance!"

"It's okay darling. No need to worry. You're a woman now. It's a full moon and you're changing into a girl for tonight. You'll love it, I promise." I kissed his softening lips. "You're going to be so beautiful, I can tell."

I could see his shortness of breath panic him for a moment as his ribcage contracted. I knew his lungs, heart and organs were pressing together and shrinking, his bones realigning and narrowing, new hormones racing through his blood. Within his abdomen, a womb was growing, the tight tunnel of his vagina spreading from it to the back of his balls. I looked at his now dainty feet and shapely legs, and by the time I glanced back to his face he was unrecognisable - he was a smooth-skinned, doll-faced blonde beauty.

"Doesn't it feel good now? Can't you feel how beautiful and alive this body is?" He was teetering on the edge of orgasm. "Your tits are starting to grow now. Oh fuck, you're going to love the feeling of heavy, hanging boobs on your chest..."

"UNH! Wha... tits! I'm growing tits! Ungh! Big tits... Uh-huh! Yeah!" Dan was nodding as he watched two gorgeous, full breasts inflate, nipples thickening and spreading. His voice was high now. "Oooh yeah, I want them! I want big tits! I wanna be a girl soo fuckin' baad! AHH!" His balls sucked into his body. I knew they were travelling up his pussy, squeezing and reforming as they moved through his contracting cervix, pulling apart in his uterus and settling at the ends of his fallopian tubes as new ovaries. This was it.

"Let go honey! Come on baby, spunk out the last of that nasty jizz and christen your new body. Cum and become a girl!" Where his scrotum had pulled in, the lips of his vulva formed and parted - I stroked them and pushed a finger in just a couple of centimetres. "Feel that? It's your new pussy. Fucking unbelievable isn't it?"

He moaned, and his elegant hands coaxed a huge, thick fountain of semen out of his turgid dick. He hosed his face, neck and the sweet points of his new titties with his cum. His cock dwindled away, thinning and reeling in until it settled at the top of his pussy as a perfect little clitoris.

"Ahh, ahh, yes... Yes. Mmm." Her tongue licked up the cum around her mouth. "Yes, I'm a girl... I'm a sexy fucking woman..." She sought out the splatter between her tits, sucking it up with delight.

"Welcome, sister. You have until tomorrow morning when the sun comes up. And then you'll be a man again until the next full moon... So that means we have to live tonight, indulge our passions and be the girls we always dreamed about." I moved close and began to play with the cum on her breasts, dipping my fingers in and letting it form strings between their toys and her skin. "Let's get rid of these remnants of what you were, and I'll show you what you are."

We cleaned up, and I let her root through my bag until she found some underwear she liked. I got into a sexy matching set, and we sat on the bed together. I told her everything, about my years of trouble and how I'd solved it this month with a simple acceptance of my nature. I told her about my vision. I even sort of apologised for changing her without permission, but she was delighted with her body and insisted I was right to do it. I wasn't so sure.

"Dan was always a ladies man, but he also had a vivid fantasy life and a lot of empathy. He... I... would jack off to the thought of being fucked like a girl. This is perfect for me." She smiled. "I have a name - Kyra. Will you call me it when I'm in this body?"

"Of course, my sister." It felt like I'd conjured a kindred spirit out of thin air. "Now, let's see what two werewomen can do together." I moved close, and we kissed. The chemistry we shared as man and woman was exceeded tenfold as sister werewomen, and the frisson added by it being Kyra's first time as a woman made us both alive to our bodies. Honestly, I'm still getting used to mine anyway. Gentle pulls of the lip and probing tongues escalated to searching, deep french kisses. Kyra's hands roamed over both our forms, squeezing, pinching, stroking.

"Oh god, it's like I'm feeling for the first time! Is it always like this? Please, let it be. I don't want this to end." I pulled down the cups of her nightie to expose her beautiful tanned breasts. I said nothing, but went to her nipple and began to lick it, let my tongue circle it as it stiffened, then suck it gently. In my bra, my own nipples hardened in sympathy and I felt my pussy begin to cream.

She moaned, gripping my head and pulling it to her other breast. I let her determine the pace as I slipped my hand between her legs. Underneath the panties, her pussy was wet. I realised that although we looked nothing alike, she smelled and tasted like me. Perhaps changing her did link us in some way.

She pulled down my bra, and I felt the delicious sensation of my fat, heavy tits bouncing free, settling on my chest. I considered our bodies as I took off Kyra's nightie. I was thick, stocky, strong. My thighs were powerful and my ass considerable. I had a little tummy, but I was pretty much a stacked hourglass. Kyra was different - tall, her tits high and firm, her legs lean and long. She had tattoos - were they from me? I'm not sure if Dan had any.

I pushed Kyra's shoulders down until she was lying on her back. Then I went to her nipples again, this time dangling my own tits in her face. We made love to one another's exquisite breasts with our mouths, a loop of pleasure as we teased and sucked.

I flipped her over, knelt behind her and began to massage her ass cheeks.

"Oh... Marina... Play with my ass. Pull my ass open, feel how hot it is." I slipped my fingers under her thong and dug my fingers in to her ass. My index fingers probed closer and closer to her hole until they met. It was hot and moist. I knew she wanted to be fucked there. My own asshole twitched greedily. Kyra first, I thought.

"I want you even hotter," I told her as I guided her to lay down. "I'm going to lick your pussy until you can't stop begging me to fuck your ass."

I scooped my tongue through the fresh folds of her new pussy, kissing it as passionately as I had Kyra's mouth. Her clit swelled and hardened against my lips and she started in pleasure, her soft thighs squeezing against my face for a moment. This was too good, and I could feel her peaking, but I stopped short of making her cum. Instead I put my tongue against the hot, clenching hole below her pussy and pushed it into her ass. Panting and whimpering, I watched her pussy spasm and tremble inches from my face.

I retrieved a silver vibrator from the side, and slid the cold length into her asshole from behind.

"Now I fuck your fucking shithole darling, and we both find out exactly what sort of a slut you've turned into." My words set Kyra off - instantly she was cumming from an anal fucking alone.

"Nnnnnyaaaah! Fuck me! Fuck me Marina! Fuck my aaassssss! Fuck my whore ass and make me cuuuum!" Untouched, Kyra's pussy sprayed my hand and forearm with girlcum. Shaking, she pulled my hand and the vibrator from her ass and brought it to her mouth. With her eyes closed, she inhaled the musky scent of her own ass before licking the toy with abandon.

The tremors running through Kyra subsided and she drew the vibrator from her mouth. "Your turn, baby." The vibrator slid into my pussy as Kyra alternately spread and squeezed my pussy mound, trapping my clit in its own hood. My cunt, already very wet, was almost running into my ass crack, and Kyra noticed and began rubbing the natural lubrication onto my butthole.

"Do you want this in your ass, honey? Shall I fuck your tight hole like you fucked mine?" Kyra was really into this. "Are you a buttslut who can cum from a toy in her shithole?" I was. I got onto my knees and put my ass in the air. I got what I wanted.

Kyra and I lay naked on the bed. It was 9pm - we had about nine hours of womanhood left until next month.

"I can't let tonight pass me by," she confided. "I need to fuck a man... I can feel it in me."

"Me too, darling," I agreed. "Do you want to hit the hotel bar, see if we can pick up a couple of guys?"

"Actually, I think I've got a plan. Do you mind if we do this separately and then meet back here after midnight to compare stories? I'd like to be with you when we change back."

To be continued!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones