A Werewoman Journal, part 3

Just after midnight, Kyra let herself into my room with my spare key card and lay down on the bed beside me. She kissed me gently and I pulled her close for a hug. "Have you been back long, baby?" she asked.

"About an hour. I had quite a night," I replied. "How was yours?"

"Amazing... I'll tell you all about it, but I want to hear your story first."

I sat up in bed. "A great way to pick up guys is in the gym, so I put on some leggings, a sports bra and a crop top and went down. Here, I took a selfie for you."

"Jesus Marina, you're all curves!"

"I know. And it was totally inadequate for working out. I bounced all over the place! But it did the job - a couple of guys were exercising too and they could not take their eyes off me. I went into the changing rooms, came out in a swimsuit and made sure they saw me going into the sauna.

"They were in there with me within five minutes.

"I made it clear what I was after, and the three of us started getting into it. They were both pretty fit and well hung. The only thing that could have made it more fun was if you were there. Or maybe if there was three of them...

"God, their cocks were so thick and hard. I could hardly take my mouth off them, they felt so good. The smoothness against my lips, the slight salty tang as I slid my tongue under their foreskins. By the time they pulled bikini to the side and started to tease my clit, I was ready for anything.


"One lifted me onto my knees and sank his dick into me, rubbing the walls of my pussy, opening me up. I'd have screamed if the other one hadn't got so much of his cock in my mouth. 

"I encouraged them to take advantage of me, and they started really picking up the pace. They were hammering my pussy, mouth down the thick dick until my chin touched his balls. They lifted me off the bench and began fucking me in the air, like a rag doll between them.

"I'm not sure if I've been treated like this before, but I loved it. They were stronger than me, I was outnumbered, and I had encouraged them to use me. I felt safe and yet also vulnerable.  Nothing in my male body had ever been like this. I could feel my fang in my mouth, but the hunger I had for you wasn't there... I wonder if feeding once a moon fills the need?

"On my back, they swapped over and fucked me deeply. I was cumming so hard and often that it felt like one continuous orgasm. The guy in my pussy started moaning and I told him to cum in me. He tensed and there was a feeling of warmth that started deep inside and radiated out. I realised it was his semen, and I could feel it flow from my pussy as he pulled out.

"I got onto my knees and told the second guy to fuck my face, really use me. He did, pulling my hair and slamming his dick into my throat. I was gagging and choking but I didn't want to stop. I knew I could take it. My eyes filled with tears as I clamped hands onto his arse, pulling him deeper, my chin pushing against his balls. 

"He asked to cum on my tits and I pulled my throat off his cock. He couldn't control himself and shot into my mouth, before dumping the rest on my big, round girls. Fuck, I loved it Kyra. I love the way I feel. I don't think I want to live as a man...

"Maybe that's the curse, really. To have this experience, this life, this youth, this power but only for a few days at a time."

Kyra squeezed my hand. "I think if you were a woman all the time, if you'd grown up as one, you wouldn't feel this way. I love this, I feel so liberated, but it may be the curse and the fact that I'll be a guy again in the morning that helps that feeling along." She looked me with sympathy and sisterly solidarity. "Do you want to know what I did tonight?"

We snuggled together on the bed, and Kyra began her story.

"I came to the hotel to meet you, but I brought a friend - Paul, my wingman. We often go out picking up girls together. As I was setting up my date with you, he was meeting a girl, Pippa. He's been texting me all day keeping me up to date. And I've told him about you - not the werewoman thing, or that I've changed, just that I've been fucking a hot, huge titted honey all day.

"Ever since I changed - and maybe before, if I'm honest - I've kind of thought about getting with Paul. We had a threesome with an ex of his, and he is so good in bed. Gorgeous dick, too... Well, I thought I'd send myself up to his room as a gift! As Dan,  I told him I had a girl who was down for anything who wanted to meet him, and I guess it was good with Pippa too. When Kyra knocked on the door, the two of them were waiting for her... for me with a bottle of champagne.

"I was a little worried about kissing Paul - somehow it seemed more difficult than letting him fuck me - but as we all stood together, kissing one another, our hands roaming about, it felt natural. Pippa was really attractive, a slim brunette with lovely big tits. We kissed deeply and as we broke, she gently ushered me to my knees. She unzipped Paul's dress pants and pulled out his erection, then pulled out her breasts from her bra. I lowered my dress and she cooed with delight. She tugged my clothes, as if bringing me closer for a kiss, but exactly at the level of Paul's big prick.

"I was envious as I imagined the sensations Paul was feeling with two gorgeous woman simultaneously slurping and licking his cock.  Our tongues would meet occasionally under it, and we both relished the contact. Sometimes we matched pattern, moving to the base and then head of the dick together. Sometimes we alternated, our tongues searching each other out as we passed one another in the middle. 

We moved to the tip together and began to kiss. His big, hot cock-head was like a third tongue that Pippa and I danced around. Baby, it was so fucking hot."

Kyra and I were both finger fucking ourselves as she spoke. For a second I was jealous of her friend's cock, and I was aware I would be a man again in a matter of hours.

"We took off more clothes and really went to town on Paul's dick. We each had a fat ball in our mouth at one point, stroking him as we sucked on his cum-factories. I let them set the running, and it was clear that this was about indulging Paul. I was fine with that, but I did feel a pang of this indescribable hunger. I had to have his cum. The further we went, the more I felt that I should bite him, and my fang prodded the underside of my tongue. I managed to resist.

"I didn't think I'd love sucking cock as much as I do. It's so funny how it fills your mouth... almost fills your head. He held my head and fucked my throat, and I nearly started cumming there and then.

"Pippa lay on the hotel room desk and Paul rolled her body to the side, pulled her panties up and slid that big cock into her. He told me - like, I mean, ordered me - to climb onto her so that she could lick my pussy. She wasn't as good at it as you, and I was a little distracted by the sight and scent of the dick plowing into her, but I really liked it. Even though Paul was fucking her, she was servicing me... I felt like I was at the top of the tree, and the feeling was so good.

"I started cumming and I heard Pippa gasp as I squirted onto her chin and neck. Paul was groping my tits and a tongue was scooping my cum out of my pussy. All I needed to make the night complete was that big dick in me... My first dick.

"Pippa started a shuddering orgasm and pushed Paul out of her pussy. I wasted no time. He was harder than ever and I wanted him deep in me. We stood and he pushed his cock in to me from behind, lifting my right leg to get an extra inch of penetration. I know we played around with toys yesterday, but having a real flesh-and-blood penis inside my body was incredible. He was whispering in my ear, saying that he bet Dan never fucked me as good as this. I had to bite my lip to stop laughing. 

"Pippa got back in the mix and started teasing my nipple as it bounced. Paul hoisted me higher so that he could suck deeply on my right breast. Being treated that way, being so filled... well, it only took the lightest brush against my clit and I was cumming again, another gusher that splattered the floor at my feet.

"I felt limp and fucked out, but Paul wouldn't let up. Pippa held me and Paul used me, used my pussy to get off. It was... It was... Ohhh fuuuuck!" Kyra was cumming again, right next to me as she told the story. The memory of her first real cock was so intense that it had pushed her over the edge. I joined her, rolling onto my back, pushing my fingers over and over my clit, feeling the weight of my big tits bouncing on top of me.

"Yes, cum for me Marina..." Kyra urged me on. "Keep going. I'll tell you what happened next." I needed to hear.

"Paul didn't stop. He wasn't wearing protection and he was fucking me harder and harder, using my body. I was out of my mind with pleasure, Pippa was squealing with delight. I got a bit scared - can I get pregnant? What would happen if he came in me? He was getting tenser, redder, he was grunting, I could feel his dick deep in me. I was sure he was about to dump a huge cumload right at the back of my cunt. The scary thing is that I kind of wanted it. I wanted to feel it happen. My first time as a girl and I'm already a cum-craving cocksleeve."

Her words set me off, and I came with a gutteral moan: "Uuuunnnnggh you fucking whore..." I managed to croak out, to Kyra's delight.

"That's so fucking hot, Marina." She stirred her fingers through the girlcum on my thigh. "Just at the moment I was sure Paul was going to knock me up, he pulled out. I caught my breath as he unloaded onto Pippa's face and tits. She lay back and he straddled her, firing his remaining spunk as he rubbed his cock in her cleavage.

"It was like someone put a meal in front of me after a week without food. I dropped onto her and began slurping up the hot cum, licking it from Pippa's skin and the helmet of Paul's penis. It warmed me as it slipped down my throat, and I could feel it radiating out from my stomach. It was like fuel inside me.

"And I guess that's it. We cuddled for a while, had a glass of wine and a shower and I came back to you, baby."

We sort of did the same. Kyra killed the lights and we lay with the moonlight on us, kissing gently and licking at each others cummy fingers. It was two thirty, and we had about three hours until dawn, and the end of our time as women. Naked, we fell asleep.

I awoke to hear Kyra's moaning, and I thought for a moment she was getting off. I looked, and she was sleeping still but clearly in some sort of distress. The room was dark, but the night sky outside was beginning to glow. Our time was up. My heart was beating hard, and I was sweating. My body began to wrench, and I could feel my face shifting, hardening.

"No... No... My tits... Not my lovely tits..." Kyra was awake and holding her breasts as they flattened, her nipples shrinking as I watched. Her chest began to widen - she was growing all over - and suddenly her pretty face seemed a lot less feminine. My hair retracted into my head and prickled out of my arms and legs. I looked at my hands and they were growing, my fingers thicker and stronger. I was excited, and I wasn't expecting to be. I reached down with my male hands and felt my hot, wet pussy. I rubbed my clit as I watched my tits deflate and my chest become firm.

Kyra now looked like Dan again, albeit with long blonde hair and a pussy. We weren't changing in the same order, I realised. How odd. I managed to move my face over to her crotch and nuzzle her pussy. "Yesss," she hissed in Dan's voice, and I felt large hands grab my cropped head and grind me against her. She was tightening, and her clit was swelling impossibly. I kept licking as she spasmed, and from her vagina she pushed out a skin bag with two big balls inside. Seconds later, her clit cannoned out - now the long, thick, hard cock that I had bitten and drank from so recently. I was with Dan again. I couldn't help myself, and sank my mouth down in, letting it penetrate my throat.

He went to my pussy as I had gone to his, and was quickly rewarded with my scrotum plopping onto his chin. "Regrow your dick for me Marina. I want it... I want your cum." As we 69'd, I felt the familiar sensation of an erection, but inside me. Behind my clit a pressure was building. I took my mouth off his cock and looked down. My clitoris was now the familiar bell-shape of the head of a penis. Dan's tongue swirled around it as it split open and a pearl of pre-cum slipped through the new hole.

Dan poked his tongue under the unnatural bulge, waiting for the inevitable. It began as a feeling much more akin to my female orgasm, but stuttering, pulsing as inch by inch the shaft of my cock emerged and pushed into Dan's mouth. When it was all the way out, the pleasure dropped and plateaued at the level of a blowjob. I was a man again, and so was Dan, and we were sucking each others dicks with passion."

We came almost in unison, the taste of Dan's cum at the back of my tongue and the sheer heat of his cock triggering my own orgasm. I reached down, clutching his head and pushing my dick deep into his throat.

It was strange how our transformations had led to a bond between us, and Marina thought of Kyra as a kind of sister-lover. But we were Martin and Dan again now... What did that mean for us?

"Fuck... Another first, I guess!" laughed Dan. "You didn't mention your male body was so hot." I was shocked as I realised my body was pretty amazing, with well defined muscles and great skin. My dick seemed bigger - I ran to the mirror for a proper look and was shocked to see myself. I looked like the best possible version of myself, recognisably me but me who had been taking care of himself.

"I think this is you, Dan, the masculinity I stole from you. Maybe this is the total effect of stealing three days a month for the rest of your life... I feel fucking amazing!" 

Dan laughed again. "You're welcome to it, man. You've given me something amazing in return." I got back into bed with him, feeling a little self-conscious and guilty, but entirely unembarrassed about our sex.

We made plans to meet next week before parting. Dan has an idea he wants to talk to me about. I wonder what it's going to be?

Comments

  1. Incredible sex scenes - especially playing with gender and growing parts back. Really hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of them. I'm wanting to see how they go from here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones