Joining the Moon

When she started flirting with me at the bar, I was astounded and flattered. Though she was my age, Milena's flirty, vivacious demeanor and incredible body made her the target of every horny creep who walked in to the place. I had been a regular for a while, and we had chatted a few times, but nothing like this! I teased her about it and she told me it was the full moon getting her in the mood.

The truth is that Milena's body was one of the reasons I kept going back there. She was the most incredibly busty woman I had ever seen. Her breasts were heavy, rounded, firm and clearly natural from the way they shook and swung. Each one was larger than her head, easily. The rest of her was cute too - an open, smiling face with a button nose, gorgeous dark brown hair, trim legs with sweetly thick thighs, and a narrow waist. She wore her age well, exuding a mature confidence in her appearance that just added to her appeal. On top of that was her European accent - she sounded stern and sultry. I tried not to stare and gawp, but I definitely sneaked as many hungry glances as I thought I'd get away with.

As the bar cleared out and Milena cleaned and polished the last few glasses, we chatted about our lives - her settling in Montana from the Czech Republic and buying the bar, my life working in construction all around the US. I told her I was a little lonely, and always expected to have a family by the time I was forty. She looked at me with kindness in her eyes, walked to the door and opened it. I thought she was asking me to leave, and I stood and walked over to her.

"Look at the moon, Mark. Isn't it big and beautiful here?" I nodded - it had transfixed me on many nights in the couple of years of been in town. She turned to me. "Stay with me tonight. I don't want either of us to be lonely, and the moon is so perfect."

I stepped closer to her and we kissed, her soft wet lips meeting mine eagerly. Her breasts pressed fully against me even though there was space between us, such was their size. I hardened in a second. Our kiss became more intense, deeper, our tongues battling one another. Just as my hands were about to grab those huge tits, Milena broke off. Giggling, she closed and locked the door, took my hand and led me upstairs.

It was a warm night, and in her darkened room Milena opened a large window that faced the moon. "She is my mother, and what we do tonight is in tribute to her," she sighed into my ear. We kissed again, kneeling together and holding our bodies close together. Once more, her giant breasts crushed against me, and I knew I was about to fulfill my wish of fully exploring those beauties. I ran my hands up from her thighs, over her waist and to the sides of her tits. They bulged out massively where we pressed together, and I realised she was rolling her body subtly against mine. I took hold firmly, and sank my fingers gently into each braless mound.

It was heaven, and she signalled her pleasure by moaning softly as my large hands took control of her breasts. Through her cotton top, I squeezed and hefted, allowing my thumbs to find her nipples and stroking them into life.

She whispered to me. "Take them out... I want you to..." I slid my hands into her neckline and, with considerable effort, hoisted both monster tits out of her clothes and into view. If I wasn't in love before, I was then. Bigger even then her clothed body suggested, they were nothing short of spectacular. They hung low, but were full and firm and projected almost a foot from her torso. Her areolae were wide, pale and almost perfectly round, her nipples small with clear divots. These had been milkers, for sure.

I lowered my head and began to kiss each breast gently as I continued to play with them. Milena threw back her head and let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Here was the jackpot - the huge-titted woman who loves having her breasts played with. I closed my lips around her right nipple and drew it carefully against tongue. As my hand brought her left nipple to hardness, my mouth suckled on the right.

I guided our bodies down onto the rug, and she lay back. Although my dick was so hard in my jeans that it was almost painful, my entire goal was the physical worship of Milena's body. I continued to suck and kiss her breasts as I pushed her thighs apart and placed my hand over the simple cotton panties that covered her pussy. The heat there was tangible, and she angled her hips so that I could slide my fingers under the material and feel the wetness through her fine pubic hair. I slid one finger down, her lips parting easily, and I pushed it inside her briefly before drawing it out, up, and onto her clitoris.

Working her clit, feeling and feasting on her breasts, it didn't take long for Milena to start moaning and panting. "Oh yes... Oh yes my darling... You're making me cum... I'm going to cum!" She stiffened, gripping my arm. "YOU'RE MAKING MUMMY CUUUUUM!"

I don't know where that came from, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on. Even though we were about the same age, her super-busty, thick-hipped figure had me thinking of her as a MILF. Sucking on those big tits wasn't exactly dispelling the idea. Milena fixed me with a heavy-lidded stare.

"You can certainly deliver where it counts. I wonder what other surprises you have for me?" She helped me to my feet, then knelt down and unfastened my belt. She tugged down my jeans and briefs together, freeing my erection from its position trapped pointing down my leg. It struck her forcefully in the cheek as it sprung out. I always considered myself average, and happily so, but I had never felt so big, so hard, so thick. My balls had never felt so heavy.

*Smack* "Uhhhh..." Milena, holding my dick at the base, whacked it against her face again, leaving a splatter of my precum there. *Smack* "Mmmm..." She moaned in pleasure under her breath each time. She brought up her other hand to feel and cradle my balls, and began to stroke my cock firmly and insistently.

"This is such a beautiful cock, Mark. I knew I'd picked wisely," she smiled. "I just can't wait to feel it inside my mouth, filling my pussy. Maybe stretching open my ass..." I bit my lip in pleasure, and Milena closed her lips around the fat head of my dick. She doubled down on the handjob at the same time, adding a twist as she slid over my smooth, sensitive skin. There was no way I could last like this.

"You're too damn good at this, baby, and too gorgeous. I'm gonna cum soon."

She didn't stop. "Most men can't last this long with me. You're special, Mark. If you want to cum, you can... But if you want to see how special you really are, I can show you. You just have to trust me."

I wanted to grab her head, push my cock forward into her throat and just let go - but something in her words made me pause and nod. "Show me, Milena." She gripped my dick in a careful but strange way, placing pressure on different veins. The urge to cum stalled in me immediately.

"Lay down. We're going to fuck now," she intoned. She sat over my cock, pulled it up so that it stood vertical and, holding the base, sank her hot pussy slowly down the length. As she got halfway, there was resistance and she began to bob up and down gaining a centimetre each time she dropped. She let go of my dick and grabbed her own breasts, and I was sure I felt myself harden further. Soon, I was completely inside her. "So... full..." she gasped, even as she began to ride and grind on me.

Milena didn't take her hands off her tits as we fucked. She hoisted and squeezed them, held them up. They were so big that half the time they obscured her face entirely. Looking up at her doing that was like staring at God herself.

"It's happening again," she said in ecstacy. "I'm cumming... cumming all over your cock... AHHHH!" I saw her skin flush and felt her juices leak onto my balls. I felt so close to orgasm, and yet somehow I knew I would not cum until Milena allowed it.

"One more, my darling. Our ritual is once by hand, once by cock, and once by tongue. Make me cum again, with your mouth now, and then it will be time." She pulled herself off my erection, turned to face my feet and brought her gorgeous round ass to my face. Looking down my body, I saw her impossible breasts hanging, full, ripe fruit. I felt her grab my cock with both hands as I pushed my face into her pussy, finding her clit with my tongue and allowing my nose to tease her hole.

I held her soft thighs in my hands, roaming them up and over her ass cheeks. My tongue was tiring but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop, literally that wouldn't enter my mind as a notion. I was utterly in thrall to her. She kept me on edge, jacking my cock forcefully in rhythm with the strokes of my tongue on her clitoris.

"It's happening! Yes Mark, keep on going! Lick my pussy baby!" I dug my fingers into her ass, pulling my mouth as close to her as possible as I took her to her third orgasm. The flood of her honey over my face was a wonderful surprise. Energetically, she spun around and lay beside me, kissing my wet face, never letting up on her handjob.

"This is it Mark. Watch the moon now." I nodded dumbly. I no longer had any control over my actions.

"Mother, you have watched as this man has prepared me. Now, just as you have made me, remake this man through me that he may join our sisterhood in your service." She spoke this directly to the moon with the flush of her orgasm still present. Milena smiled at me then. "In a moment, you will cum, and I will drink of your semen. I want you to watch our mother, the moon, when this happens. She will show you our ways."

Milena slid down and lay between my legs. She sucked on my aching balls as she jerked, jerked, jerked. I flicked my eyes from the moon for a moment to watch her, her beautiful face in rapture, jaw stretched wide as she engulfed my cock, taking it into her throat, squeezing my testicles.

The moon loomed larger, brighter. It was like I was drifting closer to it, floating through the walls of Milena's apartment, into the night sky, into space. I was cumming. She was gulping down my cum. I had never had an orgasm like it. From my fingertips, my toes, somehow from the tips of each hair on my head, energy flowed to the base of my dick where it joined the impossible volume of cum I was shooting directly into the stomach of my ultra-busty lover.

What was happening?

I felt Milena pull her mouth from my cock, and heard her speak. "We are sisters now, under the moon's loving light. Let yourself be transformed."

The moonlight expanded, filling my vision, somehow filling my head. As my sight returned, I became hyper aware of my body, of an excited, powerful vibration moving through me, back along the same channels from my core to my extremities that I had just felt energy being drained.

"Don't be scared, sister," said Milena. "Your old essence is gone, replaced by the moon's power. The moon lives in you now, in the cells of your body, in your mind, and in your soul."

I tried to sit up, but couldn't. She tried to soothe me. "It's okay. I have revealed our truth to you. Now reveal to me your moonlight body."

A chill passed over me and goosebumps raised on my skin. I gasped, and my ribs contracted around my lungs. I couldn't breathe all the way out - I squeezed Milena's hand, trying not to panic, only to find a lack of strength there that was shocking. I looked at my hand to find it was small and pale. The skin was young and uncalloused, the nails... pretty.

My body shrank, losing an entire foot of height in seconds. I could feel my balls being drawn into my body, my dick diminishing. In a wave, the same soft pale skin from my hand covered my entire body, obliterating the dark hairs on my chest and arms, and I felt my face shift and reform under it. My thinning hair filled out, dark and lustrous. And there, on my chest, my flesh began to bulge, my nipples spreading and darkening. Breasts grew more quickly than I could register, big, fat, pale and soft.

I looked past them to my new pussy, framed by soft chestnut hair, down shapely legs to feet that seemed too tiny to support me. Milena helped me to stand and I was shocked to find she was much taller than me. She led me to a mirror, and from the moment I set eyes on myself I was in love.

I was cute and young, maybe 25 at most and no taller than five feet. Though dwarfed by Milena's huge breasts, I was very busty and my tits were firm. I didn't look like myself in any way though, nor any women in my family. I kind of looked like... Milena!

"This is your body when charged by our mother's power. From the rise of the full moon in darkness, to it's waning on the last morning, you will be Marie - my gorgeous, sexy sister-lover. The rest of the time, you'll be Mark again. But you'll be energised, healthy, happy, and you'll be with me. In time, like me, you may be able to be Marie permanently. It will take effort, skill and experience. You need to meet your other sisters too."

"So I turn into a woman in the full moon? I'm a... werewoman?" I giggled in delight.

"Perhaps - it's a matter of perspective. To me, you're a woman who must change into a man when she is without the moon's power. You may feel differently. It may be that you just need to be shown how natural and beautiful your new body is... Let me teach you."

The three nights of that first full moon were incredible. A new sexual awakening, a new body, new desires. I did love my new life, my pale, girly body, and I very quickly began to think of myself as Marie. I think it's possible that Marie and Mark are different people, even though Mark is mostly gone now. In the five years since I was first transformed, I've learned to hold my female form for longer and longer. Some months, I didn't change back at all.

Earlier this year something incredible happened, and I don't think I'll be changing back for a while.



Comments

  1. Were is such a woman as she i would love to become hers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones