Update - more stories incoming

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great messages and emails over the year so far. My stories are getting shared and read all over and this blog is heading for a quarter of a million hits, which is mind-blowing. Thanks for all your enthusiasm.

I really enjoy writing and am committed to keeping it free for you all, but if you felt like buying me a coffee in support I'd really appreciate it - you can donate at http://ko-fi.com/adaggerpointed if you want to. No obligation though!

I've been very busy over the past few weeks but have also been putting together a few stories which are almost ready to go. Here's some teasers for four of them...







Comments

  1. Hello I'm a huge fan of your stories. I myself am a skinsuit comic creator. You can find my work at https://www.patreon.com/german3909090390S. I've decided to promote your blog as it's peeked my interest. We can share stories if you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support and your kind words! I'd be delighted to share stories, what do you have in mind?

      Delete
    2. I would love to start some skinsuit stories and female posession. Do you have an email address or a discord account?

      Delete
    3. I do! It's adaggerpointed at gmail dot com. :)

      Delete
    4. Oh please, please tell me there'll be more were-woman stories. I'm kind of a fan.

      Delete
  2. Do you do paid story commissions? Please email me at burtsmith4789@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones