Keep groping!

Oh honey, keep groping my tits as they grow! Squeeze them! I can feel my skin stretching with new flesh, new nerves wiring my breasts straight to my pussy! 

HnnnnnngyyyyYES! Ahhh ah aaah! I'm cumming! I'm squirting in my fucking panties from feeling you playing with my soft new titties... Now grab my nipples and pull... Oh shit... 

I can't believe I've gone from flat to these massive tits in half an hour. I'm going to be enormous. I'm going to look like a melon titted freak and people are going to stare and I want it! I want to be a tit-fucking slut!

Comments

  1. Welcome back! It's so wonderful to have you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Please hang on for more, shouldn't be too long. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones