The WereMILF

How does it feel to change? Fucking amazing. There's no pain or discomfort as my skinny male body is overtaken by the thick womanly creature I become. The moonlight on my skin, my lips thickening, my hair growing long and thick. It's so good... 

I do love it when I feel the lips of my new pussy open for the first time, but my favourite bit has always been the breasts. Oh, I know you like them too by how much attention you gave them. But when I feel them swell, fatten up, strain my clothes and then pop my shirt apart it feels like I'm emerging from that boring boy to become this sexy, mature woman. 

That's very sweet of you to say. I do consider myself a MILF. I wonder if you'll be one too? Haha, what did you think was going to happen if you fucked a werewoman on a full moon? Come and see me tomorrow night and we'll change together...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just a Little Smoke

Remaker

At the mercy of my hormones